Rashid Magomedov vs. Chris Wade

Rashid deserves a step up, but I guess he doesn't mind racking up the wins and gaining valuable big show experience. The guy is ready for a top 15 though. Wade is good but Rashid is next level. Dominant UD for Rashid.

Rashid deserves a step up, but I guess he doesn't mind racking up the wins and gaining valuable big show experience. The guy is ready for a top 15 though. Wade is good but Rashid is next level. Dominant UD for Rashid.

I agree man. He's already burried like three prospects, and now he's got another one. He's 31 years old, 19-1 (only loss was a sd) and a former M1 WW champ. It feels like the ufc is treating him like some type of mma noob.

Magomedov should win this.

Last edited:
It sucks the way he's being treated but I guess they gotta build him slowly since we already got one Russian at the top. Once khabib loses rashid steps In His place

It sucks the way he's being treated but I guess they gotta build him slowly since we already got one Russian at the top. Once khabib loses rashid steps In His place

The main reason why it frustrates me is because he's not some 24 year old prospect; he's a proven veteran, and outside of a submission attempt in his ufc debut, he's barely been challenged in the UFC yet. He deserves a top 15 guy, but he keeps getting prospects. It's frustrating, but I guess if he keeps winning then they can't hold him back forever. Wade is tough too, so I expect a good fight; I just wish magomedov was getting the attention he deserves.

Seems like Magomedov withdrew from this fight because of knee injury.

According to Russian social media, Rustam Khabilov will now replace Magomedov.

Back