Rashid Magomedov fights tonight

Gatti111

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I hope you all are tuning in because we may not see such an event for another 18 months.

with 5 of those fights going the distance

lost to dariush and took a sd from green

hasnt beat anyone to note -- best win? Tony Martin

Guys are allowed to lose, the rest are wins. So give him a step up in competition.

Just got home from the pfl event.Decent card but the Rashid fight wasn't great. Still favor him to win the milly though.Highlight of the night for me was meeting Cordeiro.

One of the most Humble guy in the sport, will always root for him.

eh extremely timid striker
middle of the road fighter
not doing anything for them -- why keep him around?
rather watch Bobby Green fight
He was a solid top 15 IMO that in UFC LW division is a lot.

Also while not the most aggressive fighter for people like me (I train KB) watching him fight was a pleasure. He has really clean technique.

there are a bunch of generic fighters in the UFC LW division that I dont care about. Rashid was not one of them.

with 5 of those fights going the distance

lost to dariush and took a sd from green

hasnt beat anyone to note -- best win? Tony Martin
Burns is his best UFC win and he completely embarrassed him. Rashid is world class.

Burns is his best UFC win and he completely embarrassed him. Rashid is world class.
Don’t get me wrong guys
I agree 100 percent — he’s top 15 at 155

Extremely technical and talented striker with good tdd

However I just don’t see the value he adds for the ufc — he’s not championship level talent and would be a middle of the road kind of guy at 155 like green or lando

he’s easily replacement with more exciting middle of the road talent

Considering his age (34) it might actually be very fitting for him to do the PFL tournament. His last chance to win something big before his decline sets in. Knowing what a shark-infested clusterfuck LW is in the UFC, he wouldn't even come close to a title-shot no matter what happened.

Back