Rashguard/Fabric Softener question

Leafs42084

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi,

my first rashguard I got was a mizuno rash guard. It said on the label to wash normally, but not to do the fabric softener cycle. It made sense, since I wanted my rash guard to stay tough as long as possible

so thats just how I became accustomed to washing them. Even when I got my hayabusa's. But I was looking on the hayabusa label, and It doesnt mention not to use fabric softener.

Just want some feedback on what you guys do...

thanks for the inputs!

Before I ever got a rashguard, I had Under Armour compression shorts. They said not to use fabric softener so it was kind of annoying washing the 2 pairs by themselves.

Now I wash all of my training clothes together with no fabric softener (4 Under Armour compression shorts, 2 Shock Doctor compression shorts, 2 Tapout rash guards, and 4 fight shorts)

Before I ever got a rashguard, I had Under Armour compression shorts. They said not to use fabric softener so it was kind of annoying washing the 2 pairs by themselves.

Now I wash all of my training clothes together with no fabric softener (4 Under Armour compression shorts, 2 Shock Doctor compression shorts, 2 Tapout rash guards, and 4 fight shorts)

ive been using softener for my sprawl shorts.. do you guys recommend I dont?

ive been using softener for my sprawl shorts.. do you guys recommend I dont?

It's probably fine if the label doesn't tell you not to and you're washing them with your regular clothes. I just wash all of my training gear together because I don't like wasting water on one load of 6 compression shorts and 2 rashguards.

Back