• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rashad Evans reveals who Jon Jones really was (new interview)

Jon was still pretty young then, this is Jon Jones in his prime

Jon-Jones-and-Daniel-Cormier-1024x576.jpg
Makes sense that you used a photo of a Prime pharmaceutically enhanced version

I remember when Rashad called Jon Jones personality fake, Jones came back and called Rashad a womanizer.

It's good to see they're on good terms.
lol how is being called a womanizer an insult ? is jones retarded + he has to pay hookers for pussy because he's ugly and his gf is average af

The big fat dude is soooo obnoxious, he reminds me of Brendan Schaub, but less charming
You think Brendan is charming? I always thought this dude was super fortunate Joe Rogan liked him. A decent athlete and made into a star.

Nice interview. Thanks for sharing, TS

I was always a Rashad fan growing up, I still look away when they show the Machida highlight KO.

Cliffs:

Regarding Jon's energy:
He was eager to learn in the beginning. As well as to be the guy people admired

Humble but confident
He took Rashad down in wrestling practice and amazed him

Rashad continues to compliment him

Overall Rashad didn't go hard on him, he has more of a big brother/older friend mentality towards him these days

He did say that he wished Jon would improve in his ability to reflect within and take accountability of his actions.

Many of you can learn from the maturity rashad shows here. Thx for posting.

Yes, this was absolutely Jon's prime because, as we all know, he was juiced to the gills for the fight. Lol

Why do so many people love to parrot the phrase "juiced to the gills" regarding Jones? Didn't the whole "picogram" talk come from the fact that the traces of PEDs they actually found in his tests were so infinitesimal that they might as well have not been there at all?

Rashad is learning from Khabib to be nicer

I was with Rashad for his Jones camp, he was more hurt by Jon’s comments etc regarding him and the way things played out with his old camp. He was never angry. Rashad was a fucking specimen and incredibly prepared for that fight. I was absolutely shocked that Jon beat him so soundly. I never would’ve expected that. I gained a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for Jones skills due to that fight. Rashad was a thing to behold at the Blackzilians at the time, I didn’t think there was a fighter in the world at that point that could stop him. Boy was I wrong. I’ve never doubted Jones again since.

Why do so many people love to parrot the phrase "juiced to the gills" regarding Jones? Didn't the whole "picogram" talk come from the fact that the traces of PEDs they actually found in his tests were so infinitesimal that they might as well have not been there at all?

Lets you know quickly people who have no F'n clue what and how steroids work. If you wanna see Juiced to the Gills -this is the poster child

brock-lesnar-steroids.jpeg

I didn't care for Rashad when he was in the UFC. His style is boring, and he depends on head mooment too much. It's like watching a bobblehead doll in the Octagon. He does seem like a very nice person, however, and I am a yuge fan of him now. I would love to have a soda (I don't drink anymore) with him sometime.

Back