• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rashad evans is fighting WOW!

Sadly Rashad gets KTFO in this one. I love the dude but he is done.

And I thought Phil Davis could be the next Jon Jones :(

I thought Robert Whittaker would be too small for the monsters at MW,fail and go back to 170 :D Gotta love the unpredictability of the sport and how were wrong all the time.Keeps it fun.

he also fights on early prelims so nobody will see,care

If Shad loses, he's dropping down to 155 -- then make a title run again <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<mma2>

I know we are all laughing, but sorta brutal sport! The guy was at the top not so long, got KOed a bunch of time and now does not even make main card. He will probably be remember for life because of Shad Face.

What a brutal sport!

tumblr_nwbpv1Hvpm1udh5n8o1_400.gif
Larry David. I like your style.

Stuffed on prelims cuz Dana doesnt want the vicious manhandling that is going to commence, on network television or ppv.

I like Rashad but how does one fall so far =/ Remember when he shut out Phil Davis with ease?

Age, wear and tear and Machida snatching his soul. It happens to even the very best eventually. He had a nice career but man, I hate seeing fighters who are clearly done still being allowed just one more fight.

I hope Hashad can win for old times sake.

sucks that shad face is probably gonna be what hes most remembered for

Age, wear and tear and Machida snatching his soul. It happens to even the very best eventually. He had a nice career but man, I hate seeing fighters who are clearly done still being allowed just one more fight.

Totally,but we rarely see it this bad.The term "shell" of his former self is very accurate here.

Back