Rash guard review: Scramble Hokusai Be Water Rash guard

Meerkatsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I reviewed a bunch of rash guards made by UK fightwear companies for my blog, see here:
MEERKATSU: Great British Rash Guard Review

But I wanted to highlight one brand that I think was the coolest design-wise among all the ones I have seen so far.
It's made by a small t-shirt company called Scramble. Here are some photos:

SEY_7265a by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

SEY_7274+copya.jpg

SEY_7371 copy a by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

Now I was warned when I bought it that it comes up a little snug compared to most brands so check the online size chart carefully. Normally a medium is fine for me but the medium here came just a little short on the arms for me.
It's quite thin so I think it would be great for summer.
the Be Water quote is Bruce Lee I think.

So they put The Great Wave at Kanagawa on the front along with a Bruce Lee quote. That's fine. The text on the sleeves and back are too much for my taste though.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in the foremost gi review guy reviewing no-gi stuff?

Am I the only one who sees the irony in the foremost gi review guy reviewing no-gi stuff?

HAHAHA!
No irony, I do actually train a little nogi too. I also wear rashies under my gi most of the time and I wear rashies to bed..er, ahem, did I just really say that?
But thanks for the foremost bit, muchly flattered.

I'm also a whore who'll review anything and everything as long as it is vaguely related to grappling and as long a I can say what the hell I want about it. LOL!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back