Social Rapper Lil Pump / 'Pimp' threatened to leave America if Biden wins.

Hip hop artist Lil Pump -who Trump mistakenly called Lil Pimp - threatened to leave the US and move to Colombia if Biden won.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8910349/Lil-Pump-threatens-leave-Trump-doesnt-win.html

Lil Pump threatens to leave the U.S. if President Trump isn’t reelected

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ve-america-if-president-trump-isnt-re-elected

I hope he doesn't. Now more than ever we need patriotic Americans like him. #ResistLeftistTyranny

Did Joe Biden bring up Cardi B on stage or something like that?

Not on stage but something like that yeah.

I go to jayl, you go to jayl, blurrrrrp.

Last edited:
it is pretty hilarious that a guy who has zero couth and decorum like lil pump is a conservative seems like his day to day behaviors would be more liberal like his love of legalized drugs. im guessing he probably just doesnt want to be taxed like 62 % by biden.
Trump has no decorum either, and is pretty vulgar, so birds of a feather.

Is there an age limit where a rapper can no longer use the "Lil" name anymore? Always wondered that.....

Why haven’t I heard anything about cancel culture swarming Lil Pimp for supporting Trump?

Is he like the Apple / Starbucks of Trap Music that can do no wrong because his product is so addictive?

Not on stage but something like that yeah.

I go to jayl, you go to jayl, blurrrrrp.

So can you source this? Because the only thing I've seen is Cardi B voicing her personal opinion. I haven't seen anything where future President Biden, or future VP Harris, or anyone in an official capacity for the Democratic party campaign has brought up Cardi B in a manner that the GOP used Lil Pump.

So..... I would like to see what you are talking about.

So can you source this? Because the only thing I've seen is Cardi B voicing her personal opinion. I haven't seen anything where future President Biden, or future VP Harris, or anyone in an official capacity for the Democratic party campaign has brought up Cardi B in a manner that the GOP used Lil Pump.

So..... I would like to see what you are talking about.

One of the centerpieces of the Democratic National Convention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back