Rap song with Cung Le appearance

hes american asian. in america there are asians that live in the hood and gang bang too, like blacks and mexicans. mostly the south east asians.

hip hop shouldent be a only black thing anywyas

hes american asian. in america there are asians that live in the hood and gang bang too, like blacks and mexicans. mostly the south east asians.

hip hop shouldent be a only black thing anywyas

i think hip hop should be as it is retarded.

lol stop hating, that song wasn't half bad. Y'all just hating on asians cause you want them to go back to getting pHDs and reading

Decent song. And I don't think anyone was "acting black." That was just regular Bay Area urban culture.

But on the stand-up subject tip, I've always liked Cung Le for promoting the sport of San Shou so well.

lol stop hating, that song wasn't half bad. Y'all just hating on asians cause you want them to go back to getting pHDs and reading

Lol.

There are no Asian ghettos just lazy fuckers who don't listen to their parents.

Not hating, just commentating.

Back to thesis.....

most asians are cool. it is just the ones trying to act black that are stupid, but i would say that about any group of people.

you are what you are due to your parents, pretending to be anything else will cause mental issues and you are not fooling anyone.

anyway, you ever see that jet li movie where they are driving through the jungles of southeast asia and they are listening to DMX or some shit? hilarious.

Back