Raoni Barcelos (16-1) vs Timur Valiev (17-2) Next week. Who wins?

Yeah,
probably is gonna be a
50/50 Decision either way!
But i prefer to pick ⛏ up Barcelos!

Yeah for sure...Timur is just one of those cookie cutter Dagestan grapplers...Barcelos is kinda different...

If I don’t know either fighter, I just bet on the guy with -iev -ov -ev last name

Honestly, it works like 90% of the time

Barcelos needs to finally fight someone ranked if he wins. If he was American and had rainbow hair he would get more attention

Fairly sure he's going to spam single leg, but we will see. Dagestan is producing literally almost cookie cutter fighters, man

Timur is a flashy striker. He doesn't fight like the typical dagestani wrestler. That's not saying that he can't fight with that style, though...

Timur is a flashy striker. He doesn't fight like the typical dagestani wrestler. That's not saying that he can't fight with that style, though...

He fought literally like a dagestani wrestler in his last fight tho..

Barcelos needs to finally fight someone ranked if he wins. If he was American and had rainbow hair he would get more attention
Attention, yes, but Barcelos is fighting much higher level competition.

O'Malley may be popular but he is fighting lower level guys since he is a lower level guy himself. It is what it is

I'm rooting for Raoni, really enjoy his fights just needs to fight more often before he gets too old .

I'm not super familiar with Lucky though, his last fights I watched I don't remember at all.

same here.

I’m a big fan of Raoni’s fight style so I hope he sticks around for a while. It’s a tough match but appropriate. Hope he can pull this off.

Timur robbed Max Coga in the PFL. Barcelos by anything he wants.

I'm mostly on the Barcelos hypetrain. Barcelos by KO first or second round.

Raoni is top5 caliber fighter. He can beat anyone in 135 division

Wouldn't be surprised to see Barcelos TKO him.

Back