Rank these promos from least to greatest

Orton worst > Mr Anderson> Miz> Bad News > Shawn Best
imo

I know and thank you for your participation. I was just letting you know in case you didn't know. <>- These are not just arrows they are also the greater than and less than symbols.
I clearly wrongly assumed the thread was about wrestling promos and not mathematics.

I clearly wrongly assumed the thread was about wrestling promos and not mathematics.
Your have to be 100 year old or something. When people say Jones > GSP ir has nothing to do with mathetics. People have been using these symbols on the internet for the last 20 something years... Maybe you're just low iq.

Your have to be 100 year old or something. When people say Jones > GSP ir has nothing to do with mathetics. People have been using these symbols on the internet for the last 20 something years... Maybe you're just low iq.
But I pointed out Worst > X > Y > Best
I believe it was super clear what I meant, and odd that you asked specifically for

“Rank these promos from least to greatest”​

Why not just rank them ? You get the same information without having to be the Greater Than Police.

“The greater-than sign is a mathematical symbol that denotes an inequality between two values.”

“Your have to be 100 years old or something “
<mma2>

Last edited:
The Michaels promo is classic 90s.

Not really any actual angle,just talking about the match,and does exactly enough to make you wanna see it,and he looked like a superstar doing it.

Bad News was fuckin great,you can tell he totally incensed the crowd,and he comes off like a believable badass even if you didnt know he was a medalist in Judo.

The Miz promo was damned good. You can tell that was a shoot.

The Orton promo bored me. Not that he isnt good at cutting a promo,but this was some long ass exposition and I couldnt care less.

Im gonna say I liked Bad News the best. Playing off the hostile crowd. Beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back