• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rank the Manlet division Greats

They shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145 and under too many guys that have longer reigns and/or more top 10 victories like Aldo, MM, Cruz, TJ, Faber and Cejudo.

Well, they beat Aldo (twice in Holloway's case) and none of the others you mention have competed at 145 this decade, so I don't see why they shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145.

Well, they beat Aldo (twice in Holloway's case) and none of the others you mention have competed at 145 this decade, so I don't see why they shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145.

Cause it's not just 145, read the OP it's 145 and everything below.

Are you trolling or do you genuinely believe FWs are manlets? To put it into context, in boxing that weight would see you compete welterweight.

By that rationale, do you consider Roberto Duran, Sugar Ray Leonard, Floyd Mayweather or Terence Crawford to be manlets??

135 is lightweight in boxing. In contrast messr McGregor, who is on your list, would compete at light middleweight (or recently super middleweight)

I don't usually group FW with the 135 or 125ers, Manlet GOAT is without a doubt Mighty Mouse.

1) Aldo/Mighty Mouse
2) Cruz/Holloway
3) Cejudo/Faber
4) Barao/TJ

Lmao imagine saying this on a boxing forum

Everyone would call you a f**got

if you mean beneath lw:

1 Aldo
2 Mouse
3 Cruz
4 Kid Yamamoto
5 Cejudo

i agree

My list is close:
1. Aldo - longevity as champ, and in his prime, could not be taken down and rekt people on the feet
2. Mouse - longevity as champ
3. Cruz - longevity as champ
4. Cejudo - recent streak of 4 wins against legacy-enhancing competition. Granted I thought he squeaked by MM in the 2nd fight
5. Holloway - huge win streak, dominated a lot of good fighters up until Volk

These 5 are miles ahead of everyone else. All are champs, defended their belt(s), and have never been busted. I discount Silly Dilly given that he got busted AND Cruz came off a huge layoff to beat him.

I'm questioning your post, not the OP; you said "They shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145."

"They shouldn't be in the top 5 for 145 and under too many guys that have longer reigns and/or more top 10 victories like Aldo, MM, Cruz, TJ, Faber and Cejudo."

Maybe you should have read all of my post instead of just part of it.

That cop the protester made fun of could give mighty mouse a run for his money

fk2xsrd3non31.jpg

This one too

MM
Aldo

are my top 2 as far as skill and longevity - after that

Cejudo
Cruz

after that probably a gap before everyone else
McGregor
Halloway
Dillashaw