• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rank 3 Current Champs that you like, and 3 Champs that you dislike (i.e. not your fav)

Conor
Colby
Gustaffson

Ngnannou
Adesanya
Usman

Ngannou/Usman/Izzy/Oli/Shev

Pena/Fig/Glover

200.gif

Favs
1. Glover
2. Ngannou
3. Sterling

Least Favs
1. Izzy
2. Usman
3. Nunes

Oliveira
Ngannou
Glover

Don't like
Usman
Izzy
Volkanovski

As a side note I really dislike Yan so if he would have won he would be at the top of the list. Volkanovski isn't too bad but I'm a Max fan. Don't really care for Izzy or Usman.

Big fan of Oliveira and hope he starches Gaethje, can't stand Gaethje. Big Ngannou fan as well. Then of course who doesn't love Glover?

I'm a Jiri fan too tho but it would be a bit sad if he decimates Glover.

Like:
Charles
Volk
Figgy

Dislike:
Pena
Aljo
Francis (too inactive)

Genius thread to get all the teenage girls on Sherdog to reveal themselves!

1. Izzy
2. Usman
3. Ngannou

Dislike

1. Shevchenko
2. Oliveira
3. Pena

Like:
1. Glover
2. Izzy
3. Usman

Dislike:
1. Sterling
2. Pena
3. Figuereido

Like:
  1. Rose
  2. Volk
  3. Valentina
Dislike:
  1. Ngannou
  2. Izzy
  3. Sterling

Like: Ngannou, Olives, Volk

Dislike/don't care: Aljo, Izzy, Rose

I don't understand how Volk doesn't get more respect around here. I think beating a fan favorite in Holloway has rubbed people the wrong way. People call him boring but his fights with TKZ and Ortega were solid. And for the people who complain about the Max fights, who finishes Max Holloway?

what're we in grade school? am i supposed to get my parents signature when im done?

I don't like most champs right now.

I dislike Figgy, Aljo, Charles, Izzy, Ngannou

Im neutral toward Usman and Teixeira. Volk is ok.

Like: Volk Glover Charly Ollives
Disl: Aljo Usman Ngannou

Like:
1. Oliviera
Come on how can you not just love this guy? High finishing rate, fun fights and active fighter.
2. Teixera
The LHW division hasn't had a more likeable champ after Liddell and Couture.
3. Ngannou
Not sure why he's not liked more here. Finishing machine and showed in his last fight that he have improved his weakness (wrestling).

Like less (don't really hate or dislike any champ):
1.Izzy
He have some very lame fights.
2. Aljo.
Probably deserves a Oscar more than Will Smith after the first Yan fight.
3. Marty from Nebraska.
Division would be more interesting if he was dethroned.

Ones I like:
1. Volkanovski: Nice guy who gets way too much shit for no reason
2. Fig: Consistently entertaining fighter and a loyal servant of the JBG. Even though the last Moreno fight sort of bloodied the water, he's still very fun to watch
3. Oliveira: Seems like a very nice guy who's made the very best of his resurgence and worked hard for what he has. Even if it makes LW look worse with him as champion he still puts on entertaining performances

Champs I dislike:
1. Aljo: Won the belt by being kneed in the face and played the knees down, crotch sniff approach to win off points in the Yan rematch. He's a decent fighter but not as good as he tries to make himself out to be
2. Glover: Nice guy, don't have any personal issue with him. He is however 43 years old and became champion out of circumstance. His success at the top of a division at such an old age makes the whole division look terrible by extension
3. Izzy: Just don't care for his style. Called "The Stylebender" but outside of a few fun fights he mostly just stares and minorly outstrikes his opponent every round in largely forgettable fights

like: glover, figueiredo, volk
hate: the rest(not oliveira)

Back