Random thought about Gingers (Child's Play)

I've never met a ginger that wasn't awesome. I don't understand the stereotype at all.

Im not ginger, but ive never thought negatively of them, im not subscribing to some lame social prejudice. Redhead girls are hot, the men are typically very intelligent.

Actually I have very dark brown hair my mother is Spanish.
I think he was making a joke.

The point was that you're stupid, and in an ironic twist he added another dumb stereotype about hair colour.
Im not ginger, but ive never thought negatively of them, im not subscribing to some lame social prejudice. Redhead girls are hot, the men are typically very intelligent.

You don't have to go overboard with it, bro.

Let's just agree they're normal folks. With a higher susceptibility to melanoma.

The ginger wildling from game of thrones was sexy.Snow shoulda beat those up.Poor dummy.

I've never had a ginger friend. It's not because I discriminate either, just never had one.

Gingers have a higher susceptibility to a lack of feelings, these bleeds through to their cold behavior.

Fact.

It's true. Sometimes when I'm with your mum all I feel is numbness.

Not me personally, but I was pretty much 6ft by the age of 13 so.. But definitely other kids at school got bullied like muddfudgers.

It's not like ginger is an ethnicity though, it's just an unusual feature like having a big nose or something. It's noticeable and makes you stand out and kids are conditioned into being obsessed with conformity, ya know what I mean?

Yeah, kids definitely get bullied for it in Ireland too but I imagine it's worse for them in England. That's the feeling I get from British media anyway.

Child's Play came out 25 years ago.
Most Sherdog members weren't even born yet when the film was released.

I just don't like the way they look having freckles and read hair uhhhhgg

I know what you mean.
tumblr_lyfdmhFCqK1qc634co1_500.jpg
J/K
tumblr_m8u64xfJq91qm7mblo1_1280.jpg

525x300px-LL-5a7c21d4_tattooed-redhead-wit-suicide-1.jpeg

tumblr_m9mywpB2fS1qfph22o1_500.jpg

Not sure if real redhead.
tumblr_m187o3lxVY1qzmh66o1_500.jpg

There were much better pics, but they would have gotten me banned.

Way to finish strong.

saying they are souless people. they are usually from scottish descent, these are hardnosed intelligent people forged through blood and cold conditions.

never had anything against gingers, its just the media turning people against eachother. the old divide and conquer at work again. its why they promote racism.

im a ginger

fuck you

and you

although im Black Irish...my red hair has slowly turned auburn...

Back