Random but Corassani fought Staring

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
WTF did Corassani drop to FW over 5 years ago
or did Staring fight at lower classes?

Just going through the Strikeforce card and found out Cormier is fighting a once 145. Talk about feeding him to the wolves

Cool spam bro.

dUHQw.jpg

:D

As he has said, he was at a 45lb weight disadvantage.

Come on bros, let's focus on what's really important. That Hamid Corassani's first name isn't "Akira", and that he fake tapped on TUF.

obligatory references to....

Rumble
Cormier should be at 205 etc etc

TS to help you out there has been several threads about this in the world section, apparantly Staring usually fights at LHW and he is currently ranked as the #90 LHW, hes not a HW but will be fat and lose bad to Cormier. Staring was suppose to fight someone who got injured or couldnt fight and Corassini who was weighing around 180 volunteered to fight and that was his first pro fight in which Staring won. So Corrassini is now a 145, when that fight actually happened it was like a 20lb weight difference. I do not know exact details just only what I have been told by several people.

Last edited:
Menjivar gave GSP a whupping in his debut; now he's at bantamweight.

TS to help you out there has been several threads about this in the world section, apparantly Staring usually fights at LHW and he is currently ranked as the #90 LHW, hes not a HW but will be fat and lose bad to Cormier. Staring was suppose to fight someone who got injured or couldnt find and Corassini who was weighing around 180 volunteered to fight and that was his first pro fight in which Staring won. So Corrassini is now a 145, when that fight actually happened it was like a 20lb weight difference. I do not know exact details just only what I have been told by several people.

Thank you sir before this thread go out of hand with Julian Lane pics.

Yeah , A whupping that ended with Menjivar getting TKO .

it was a strange finish, menjivar did pretty good though + he was heavier than gsp by 3 or 4 pounds lol

Ha! Any familiarity with the fight beyond its slot on GSP's Wikipedia page record, bro?

I have no idea what you are talking about dude .
I was there live for that fight , it was deemed that Menjivar tapped to strike verbally .
If he didn't , he would have eventually . Menjivar was actully bigger than GSP in that fight and I think he had to give some of his purse. Neither fighter actually put a beating on his opponnent during that fight . youtube it , I'm sure it's on there since it's a UCC fight .

I have no idea what you are talking about dude .
I was there live for that fight , it was deemed that Menjivar tapped to strike verbally .
If he didn't , he would have eventually . Menjivar was actully bigger than GSP in that fight and I think he had to give some of his purse. Neither fighter actually put a beating on his opponnent during that fight . youtube it , I'm sure it's on there since it's a UCC fight .

Menjivar missed weight, but GSP was still clearly bigger. And yes, it was deemed Menjivar had verbally tapped, but it was a bullshit call. I think GSP acknowledged that in his little post-fight speech, even.

Prior to that, Menjivar had been all over Georges.

Back