Random Acts of Kindness

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The year was 2013. I was doing a work placement and I was in the elevator with another student. I couldn't help but notice how good his white shirt looked. There was something about the texture that was really eye catching. In a completely not gay way, I said, "Hey... that's a really nice shirt man." He thanked me for the compliment and told me where he got the shirt.

Fast forward to last week. I was wearing said shirt, as I obviously bought myself one. While I was ordering pizza at a local pizza shop, one of the pizzamakers came over to tell me how brave I was to eat pizza considering how nice my shirt looked. I thanked him for the compliment, and told him where I got the shirt.

I then got the idea that it would be nice of me to buy the pizza guy the shirt as a random act of kindness. I told my wife the plan, and she assured me that it would be weird and gay to do so. I disagree, but who am I to buy a shirt for a random stranger when my wife disapproves.

Thoughts on random acts of kindness like this?

The pictures don't do it justice, but you can buy the shirt here: https://www.thebay.com/product/blac...87177393.html?dwvar_0600087177393_color=WHITE

The year was 2013. I was doing a work placement and I was in the elevator with another student. I couldn't help but notice how good he looked in that white shirt. There was something about the texture that was really eye catching. Unable to control my horny level, I said, "Hey... that's a really nice shirt man." He "thanked" me for the compliment and told me where he got the shirt.
Fuck, that read like a Chuck Tingle novel.
1463385267-summer-woes-10-best-ways-to-beat-the-heat.gif

When someone does something nice, there's usually a catch. People aren't used to hand out or receive favours or stuff just because.

Instead of kindness, we think of how to fuck eachother over. It's a cruel world out there.

Last edited:
Once in a while I go for coffee at the drive-through and when it’s my turn to pay I also pay for the car behind me. It usually only cost me about 5 bucks, but I’m sure it’s appreciated. I’ve been at the receiving end of this a couple of times too and I thought it was neat, hence I’m now doing it once in a while.

Gifting strangers t-shirts is indeed gay and offensive.

I would be at least irritated.

Once in a while I go for coffee at the drive-through and when it’s my turn to pay I also pay for the car behind me. It usually only cost me about 5 bucks, but I’m sure it’s appreciated. I’ve been at the receiving end of this a couple of times too and I thought it was neat, hence I’m now doing it once in a while.

I kinda do the same thing, except that I use the receipt for their order at the pickup window and take their food. Hilarity ensues...

J/K...

The year was 2013. I was doing a work placement and I was in the elevator with another student. I couldn't help but notice how good his white shirt looked. There was something about the texture that was really eye catching. In a completely not gay way, I said, "Hey... that's a really nice shirt man." He thanked me for the compliment and told me where he got the shirt.

Fast forward to last week. I was wearing said shirt, as I obviously bought myself one. While I was ordering pizza at a local pizza shop, one of the pizzamakers came over to tell me how brave I was to eat pizza considering how nice my shirt looked. I thanked him for the compliment, and told him where I got the shirt.

I then got the idea that it would be nice of me to buy the pizza guy the shirt as a random act of kindness. I told my wife the plan, and she assured me that it would be weird and gay to do so. I disagree, but who am I to buy a shirt for a random stranger when my wife disapproves.

Thoughts on random acts of kindness like this?

The pictures don't do it justice, but you can buy the shirt here: https://www.thebay.com/product/blac...87177393.html?dwvar_0600087177393_color=WHITE
Canadians. Go figure,

;)

Yea, it'd probably be weird to do it to a stranger. If it's someone you're cool with, it's no biggie IMO.

He'd probably think "I'm not complimenting another dude again."

I'd personally probably be like: "Aaaaay, thanks for the shirt Monica!"

GenuineImpressionableCoyote-size_restricted.gif

I LOVE breaking pointless social taboos though, so don't listen to me.

Last week I went to the outlets to return a pair of shoes(puma rainbow mids, I already had 2 brand new pairs of the same) and I saw some dude who had 2 prosthetic legs so I just gave him the shoes cause I figured size wouldn't be a big deal.

Some of my nicest moments are because I'm impatient.

I've paid a lot of people's groceries and booze and such if the person in front doesn't have it covered I generally will.

Once again I don't know if that's because I'm doing something nice. Or I'm impatient and hate seeing people embarrased

Back