Randlemen

sparkyRutten

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Why isnt he in the Gp he is the best man to seek revenge on his loss against randlmen he has a a great record coming into pride and he has only one loss, he is the right man for the job not tamura, He may not be the most exciting one but he is definatly more of a game oppenent for all the high class fighters.

How can he seek revenge against himself? Unless he's the taxi-driver, YOU TALKIN TO ME?

It has a lot to do with the Japanese market that Pride must cater too. Tamura insures a homegrown fighter will make it into the second round because he's fighting Yoshida. This will help out sales for the second half of the Grand Prix in the fall.

There are a lot of other worthy competatiors who are not in here as well . I was personally glad not to see Randelman because I find his style boring. But I would have prefered him to Tamura.

Randleman's injured- he hurt himself training with Simms. That's why he's not in.

Should have KIdnapped and held Ken shamrock in order to get Frank 2 fight

Originally posted by Freestyle34
Should have KIdnapped and held Ken shamrock in order to get Frank 2 fight
Hmmmmm.... I dunno. Frank's already had his obligatory fight for 2003/2004. Maybe we could talk him into being in the MW GP in 2005, if he hasn't already beaten up on someone we've never heard of by that point in the year.

Originally posted by Freestyle34
How can he seek revenge against himself? Unless he's the taxi-driver, YOU TALKIN TO ME?

taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-5000052.jpg

:D

How did Randleman get injured? Man Henderson would have been an awesome addition to this card. It would have made this tourney just over the top and more unbelievable.

Originally posted by sparkyRutten
Why isnt he in the Gp he is the best man to seek revenge on his(Randleman's???) loss against randlmen he has a a great record coming into pride and he has only one loss, he is the right man for the job not

Sounds like we got some Fight Club-like schizophrenia goin' on here!...

fightclubBest.jpg

:eek:

I would definitely fly to Japan to see a Randleman vs Randleman fight...

Of course, if they actually met in the ring it could destroy the universe as we know it (time-altering-paradox)...

mushroom-cloud.jpg

Originally posted by strawberry
Randleman's injured- he hurt himself training with Simms. That's why he's not in.

Randleman accidentally eye gouged Simms and Simms knifed him
Simms is 6'10" what are you gonna do about it!
He has leverage that is UNBELIEVABLE

Did I mention he is 6'10" 250lbs?
SImms is so huge no one can stop him

Oh and his most powerful weapon is his sheer size

Originally posted by Travisiris
Sounds like we got some Fight Club-like schizophrenia goin' on here!...

fightclubBest.jpg

I would definitely fly to Japan to see a Randleman vs Randleman fight...

Of course, if they actually met in the ring it could destroy the universe as we know it...

mushroom-cloud.jpg

HILARIOUS

Originally posted by strawberry

i guess simms had a flashback of mir and mokeystomped the shit out of him.....

For the nine millionth time he's hurt. And thats the only real reason he's not

Originally posted by Uptown Kemo
It has a lot to do with the Japanese market that Pride must cater too. Tamura insures a homegrown fighter will make it into the second round because he's fighting Yoshida. This will help out sales for the second half of the Grand Prix in the fall.
very true... but Kevin would b a good match... Mayb him and Vanderlei, because Vanderlei is easier to take down than Quinton, and Quinton's chin is much stronger than Vanderlei's... I think Kevin vs Silva would b a fun fight too watch!

Originally posted by Mr. Fresca
Randleman accidentally eye gouged Simms and Simms knifed him
Simms is 6'10" what are you gonna do about it!
He has leverage that is UNBELIEVABLE

Did I mention he is 6'10" 250lbs?
SImms is so huge no one can stop him

Oh and his most powerful weapon is his sheer size

Best response thus far.

Back