Rampage King Mo Hanging Out

sskott

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm sure Bellator is going to use plenty of footage from this session prior to the main event. Great hype! Really shows you why they're so angry at one another.

http://youtu.be/ofwFwb-F4zo

Last edited:
Yup I remember this. That's exactly what I was thinking of when rampage pushed mo. It's all for show

Ok idiots

If u go way back when they had a big argument in the car a few years back
Rampage was making fun of Mo and calling him names
Then for years they went back and forth in interviews
That "hanging out" was fake and it was done because they had the same sponsor

Nowdays I'm sure its a little bit fake and forced but they really don't seem to like one another and the fight will be real

Stop being so fucking retarded all the time
Mma sport is like a fashion today and most of you girly dudes who just like to gossip are into it

Posting a video from 2012 doesn't prove anything. Just because you're friendly with someone at one period of time doesn't mean you're friendly with them a couple of years later.

I'm not saying the beef is legit, I'm just saying that video doesn't prove it's not.

Posting a video from 2012 doesn't prove anything. Just because you're friendly with someone at one period of time doesn't mean you're friendly with them a couple of years later.

I'm not saying the beef is legit, I'm just saying that video doesn't prove it's not.
This guy gets it, I was very close with a friend of mine for years until we had a major falling out. We ended up seeing each other again at job that we both ended up working at together for a short time. Basically we were cordial with each other during work hours but didn't speak outside of work

Ok idiots

Nowdays I'm sure its a little bit fake and forced but they really don't seem to like one another and the fight will be real

Mma sport is like a fashion today and most of you girly dudes who just like to gossip are into it

Jesus Christ! Chill out, just because I don't think they really dislike each other doesn't mean you have to blow a gasket, go smoke some weed and lighten the Fuck up buddy. I'm sure everyone that disagrees with you is wrong and an idiot

Ok idiots

Definitely proof to sway my opinion that they truly dislike one another... oh, wait, no it isn't. I swear people have a NEED to believe there is truth in this fabricated bullshit to hype fights.

The truth is that these guys are completely acting or that they go out of their way to find shit to dislike in each other, thus fueling their need to hype fights...

Truthful antagonism/hatred between fighters is rare, just as in all humans.

we all know there gonna hug and cry together after the fight...another fake mma rivalry

Idc if the the beef is real, the fight is going to be real.

No
What im saying is that most of you fans are just girls who love drama and gossip and always try to find something to bitch about

So do they have real beef? I was always under the impression that they were cool with each other but then again I don't follow Bellator.

Definitely proof to sway my opinion that they truly dislike one another... oh, wait, no it isn't. I swear people have a NEED to believe there is truth in this fabricated bullshit to hype fights.

The truth is that these guys are completely acting or that they go out of their way to find shit to dislike in each other, thus fueling their need to hype fights...

Truthful antagonism/hatred between fighters is rare, just as in all humans.

You truly went full retard with your last sentence man...

They're like Sean Michaels and Bret Hart: they dislike each other on and offscreen, but they still want to put on a good sex scene.

Back