Rampage Jackson Says He Asked Dana White for Boxing Fight

I cans see some of the conditions, no energy drinks and no monster trucks before hand

Rampage's hands are garbage now and he's too slow. He got outboxed by Sonnen ffs.

nick wanted floyd but conor took everything from the diaz brothers and everyone else

Put him against his highness Lobov for slaughter.

I asked my parents to send me to a college school.

Haven’t heard about Page in a minute. Just noticed he’s fighting Fedor in a month. At least 10 years too late but I hope they’ve been training hard and come in some sort of shape besides round.

Boxing was actually his strong point. He was one of the better ones for mma. His knees are bad, so he would be heavy on his feet.
It was also his downfall when he seemingly let holes grow in the rest of his game in favor of focusing on boxing.

Stipe? made me laugh in real life. lol

still laughing. lol

lol

man people are sure buying the zuffa coolaid still.
So wich mma hw would u pick?

C'mon now Rampage like any good video game and I know you like your games, you know there are levels to it, you not gonna get The Boss on the 1st level ↓↓↓

Deontay-Wilder-Ring-Walk-Outfit.jpg

Callout journeymen with still a good name for a few grand..?

Rampage had phenomenal boxing, head movement and defense for mma at the time. Absolutely top of the heap. Alot of you guys saying otherwise are obviously oblivious or new to the sport.

What page and BJ brought to the table in the early to mid 2000's was really impressive for their day. Crazy takedown defense, anti wrestling and they had real boxing coaches. Not some watered down standup coach teaching everything. They sought out real trainers and it showed in their hands

Back