• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rampage got robbed

I’ve watched that fight several times and it was definitely super close. Rampage clearly won the first, Forrest clearly won the second, rounds 3-5 were pretty competitive and debatable. Awesome fight.

Always felt that Rampage won and should've gotten the nod as a defending champion in a close decision.

Rampage took a stupid approach of only boxing Forrest.

Pride Rampage would have slammed him and smashed his brains in via the old ultra violence.

UFC Rampage was mostly a boxer under the coaching of Juanito Ibarra. Lost the tools that really made him special.

Rampage won 1,3,4 and there’s an argument he could’ve won the 5th, massive robbery, at best a draw if you give Forrest a 10-8 second and the 5th

I don’t remember the exact rounds perfectly but I remember scoring it a draw, gave rampage 1 3 and 4, Forrest 2 and 5 with a 10-8 in the second.

I also scored machida rampage a 29-28 for machida

Two completely different results so irrelevant to whether he lost to Forrest or not but some people think it is…

Back