Rampage and Bisping

Bisping got heavy on criticising trt and drug cheats. Rampage at that time was on trt. I believe this was a real big reason. Rampage took serious offence to the comments.

Rampage just needs a snickers bar you're not yourself when you're hungry.

Not really sure.

According to Rampage, Bisping was ripping training partners and managers off by refusing to pay them. Which might have some truth to it considering Bisping had to pay his ex manager 400k after a lawsuit.

That's the reason as far as I'm aware.. although a couple of years later Rampage fell out with the same people over money too.

At the end of the day though, how many people has Rampage not fell out with..

I imagine Bisping drunk isn't someone to hang around with.

I met Bisping in London 2013 he was very friendly

Bisping is a dick when he is drunk. My good friend was at a convention in Vegas a couple months back and ran into Bisping at a bar. He waited until Bisping wasn't talking to his friends and tried to go up and say hello. Bisping just mean mugged him.
sounds like him but when he needs to win most he doesnt

Back then I believe Rampage would have floored Bisping in a fight. So squabbling aside, that mutes everything.

Why the hell did rampage ever train at wolfslair?
Surely he wouldnt move from his continent to train for his MMA career in England? No one would. Obviously.

What ever happened between them, didn't they used to be cool?

Bisping and Rampage used to train at the same gym back in the day.

Bisping fell out with that gym, Rampage stayed and I think it got a bit nasty between Bisping and his former gym.

Rampage then also left that same gym, realised they did to him what they did to Bisping.

Bisping and Rampage are now cool again according to Bisping's book.

Bisping is a dick when he is drunk. My good friend was at a convention in Vegas a couple months back and ran into Bisping at a bar. He waited until Bisping wasn't talking to his friends and tried to go up and say hello. Bisping just mean mugged him.

A friend of mine met Bisping at a convention and said he was cool and even got a photo with him. Then again he wasn't drunk and I guess everyone can have a bad day.

Honestly... does Bisping even have friends? Like people who've known him for several years and actually like him?

Didn't his own son even root for Hendo in the rematch? You gotta be a dick to either a) push your kid to being okay with you losing

Or
b)to raise someone who is just such a dickhead that be cpuld be that disloyal for no good reason.

Honestly... does Bisping even have friends? Like people who've known him for several years and actually like him?

Didn't his own son even root for Hendo in the rematch? You gotta be a dick to either a) push your kid to being okay with you losing

Or
b)to raise someone who is just such a dickhead that be cpuld be that disloyal for no good reason.
Him and Luis J Gomez seem tight.

Or

That's some funny shit, especially when you consider his son knew Hendo almost ended his old man's life in their first fight.

<15>

Back