Rampage admits Jones knee kicks messed up his knees

What there to respond to? Because something is in the rules it should be ignored?

Once upon a time nut shots were legal also, I guess we should ignore them and everything else that happens now also.

If a fighter does not stop when the ref steps in, it is against the rules.

Nowhere does it say that Jones' kicks are illegal. If they were, and he continually delivered those kicks, then he would deserve some sort of disciplinary action. Since it is not against the rules, it does not compare to the Palhares cut. Different situation entirely.

You're trying to compare a legal technique to Palhares not stopping when the ref intervened. Those are two totally different situations.

The video clip is in the first post.

You're confusing evidence for proof. You posted evidence. Evidence which is unsubstantiated by anything other than the word of a fighter with known mental issues and sour grapes. You posted what is considered to be arguably the weakest evidence possible, the word of an inherently unreliable source.

The video clip is in the first post.

lulz

i thought it was gonna be a clip of Rampage getting his knee kicked in. instead, you post a clip from his reality show...damning stuff, ol chap.

guys...in case you havent been around for awhile, Sohei's old profile used to say "trolling the world."

this is exactly what is going on in this post...congrats.

He said the same thing about Forest when they fought for the title. I'm sure those kicks from Jones didn't feel good though, so he's probably right when he said they messed up his knees.

lulz

i thought it was gonna be a clip of Rampage getting his knee kicked in. instead, you post a clip from his reality show...damning stuff, ol chap.

guys...in case you havent been around for awhile, Sohei's old profile used to say "trolling the world."

this is exactly what is going on in this post...congrats.

Its a clip of him getting braced up due to knee problems. did you expect his knee to just explode on camera?

Its a clip of him getting braced up due to knee problems. did you expect his knee to just explode on camera?

no, but i expected some "proof" not from a reality show...my mistake.

I always flinch at those kicks. Fucking hate them. Will be interesting to see the day they really fuck up someones knee and the debate that will follow.

I have no idea why they're allowed.

They should be banned, like small joint manipulation and eye gouging. It's a dirty move that can cause career ending damage.

I have no idea why they're allowed.

They should be banned, like small joint manipulation and eye gouging. It's a dirty move that can cause career ending damage.

Exactly. Why not just make Monkey Steals the Peach legal?

Compelling evidence considering Pierce has been the only person in history to get heelhooked.

Please list other opponents of PH or another heel hooker who are wearing braces 2 years after the heel hook.

Def not a fan of those knee kicks that bones throws..they just seem cheap to me..but then again they're legal

Please list other opponents of PH or another heel hooker who are wearing braces 2 years after the heel hook.

You're not understanding my argument or how to effectively counter it. Im saying that these kicks do not have the effect you're saying they do and your one and only piece of evidence is faulty, which is putting it kindly.

I don't have to say anything about heelhooks or Paul Harris or ankles to show your argument is laughable. You're only piece of evidence is a guy with obvious mental problems.

Please list the number of fighters who have been permanently injured and forced to wear knee braces like Rampage from PH or any other fighter.

Il wait.

Most active fighters aren't going to come forward and be like, "Jones fucked my knees up." That's as good as telling your future opponents to kick you in your knees too as you admitted to the world that they're already messed up.

Jones elbows are pretty viscous too. He almost killed Machida.
They should be banned

Most active fighters aren't going to come forward and be like, "Jones fucked my knees up." That's as good as telling your future opponents to kick you in your knees too as you admitted to the world that they're already messed up.

It doesn't matter. Those kicks are not destroying knees? Good. Those kicks are destroying knees? Good. In both causes they should be allowed. I wanna see effective stuff, becasue it's a god damns ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP, not fucking volleyball.

It doesn't matter. Those kicks are not destroying knees? Good. Those kicks are destroying knees? Good. In both causes they should be allowed. I wanna see effective stuff, becasue it's a god damns ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP, not fucking volleyball.

What about poking the eyes of your opponent? It's effective, should it be allowed? Or knee to the groin? Pretty effective. Is effective the only important criteria like you seem to say so?

This isn't a video game.

These are real people trying to make a living for themselves and their families.

These mini push-kicks and side-kicks to the knees are meant to hyper-extend your knees. That's the entire objective of it..

you've seen what happens to fighters that have knee surgeries. At the least, they're losing 1 year of their prime in their career. On top of that, a lot of them never return the same.

I know a lot of people hate Rampage these days, so they don't care if he's hurt.

but say, he fought Gus in a rematch at breaks Gus' kneecap which causes Gus to be sidelined for 2 years... like how Cruz has been. How would you guys feel?

This isn't a video game.

These are real people trying to make a living for themselves and their families.

These mini push-kicks and side-kicks to the knees are meant to hyper-extend your knees. That's the entire objective of it..

you've seen what happens to fighters that have knee surgeries. At the least, they're losing 1 year of their prime in their career. On top of that, a lot of them never return the same.

I know a lot of people hate Rampage these days, so they don't care if he's hurt.

but say, he fought Gus in a rematch at breaks Gus' kneecap which causes Gus to be sidelined for 2 years... like how Cruz has been. How would you guys feel?

You are aware that the purpose of punching or kicking someone in the cranium is to shock their brain into shutting down.

Its aparent from your statement the problem is Jones exercises the kick, he may hurt someone like Gus.

Back