@red
Reaction score
first he went for a spot of bungie jumping
why%20fat%20people...jpg

then he went to have sme cake with his mum
jolenebday.jpg

next up was a meeting with his beloved
ohmyguy.jpg

next was a spot of training down the local pool with his MMA partner with thier moto emblazoned on his chest

fatty.jpg

I'm seeing this Ralph an I expect you to get even!

Later that day Ralphage
Pitt-hiQuality.jpg

met Treelo
ugly.jpg

And it became a nice day after all!!
horta.jpg

DIE TREELO DIIEEEEE!!!!!! BWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lady whenever you enter my domain in Anti-Santore you must pay tribute to me. Don't forget next time.

arte-baltar.gif

I'm only supporting my fellow countryman Ralphage. I wouldn't dream of entering your domain Hound. I'm much to humble and gladly leave that to the other forumgod the divine Seldom Tap. :p

Seldom is my subordinate so do not mention him in the same breath as my imperial self.

I sense sarcasm in your post and so I warn you:watch your step Lady.

That is all.

Hound, I worship the space you type in and would never be or have ever been sarcastic to you. I'm much to afraid to invoke your terrible divine wrath and besides, Seldom Tap would kill me if I'd hurt his skinny friend! ;)

hound owned again. just another day in anti. ever since that white belt slamed you you've been nothing but a punching bag for whom ever wants. i mean look how lady mocks you with every post. hound i think its time that you took a short vaction form sherdog and put yourself together.

I know Art. That's the first thing I said to Hound when I came back from last Thursday. He's losing it...

did anyone notice how ralph got owned in this thread

he came back at me with some measley fucking photos right there

1-0 to me ralphage

Yeah Treelo, you're right. Those pics weren't the best. But I didn't have a whole 2 weeks to surf the internet looking for pics I could post to diss you, like you did to diss me. I had to respond quikly. And that's how it is. SUCKAAAAAA

youbestnot.jpg

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
hound owned again. just another day in anti. ever since that white belt slamed you you've been nothing but a punching bag for whom ever wants. i mean look how lady mocks you with every post. hound i think its time that you took a short vaction form sherdog and put yourself together.

Yes ever since that whitebelt and you and backstab inc. slammed and stomped me and showed their true colors yes I have not been the same Art. I must say the recent influx of mouthy white and ORANGE belts speaks volumes on the wisdom of your actions that day and quality of you leadership.

As far as ownage by Lady I would suggest you find another way to suck her dick because:

A-she doesn't have one (she has balls and some cheek though:p )

B-Doesn't need no stinkin man to fight for or with her. Crash and burn chump.

Lady you already called me "nice" and now skinny. I will show you how fat and mean I can be love.:mad:

Hound, maybe it's time for you to start hanging out in the Dieting and Supplement discussion board. I don't think this board is for you. These noobs are making you their bitch. You are giving the Anti-Sherdog a bad name.

Fuck Off.:)

I guess so Pablo. But I am not leaving till I get my shampoo and conditioner forum.

You fuck off.:p

When Art starts up his Zoot Suit Fashion forum, you could incorporate your Shampoo and Hair Care product forum in there as well.

Back