Platinum Member
Reaction score
National Spider Day.

Has this been posted before?
Video of spiders all over the sky:

Is that not working???

Last edited:
"This video does not exist."

At first I thought you guys were saying this video does not exist as some delusional coping mechanism to deny the horror you've watched...then I clicked play

This video does not exist.

Fuck that, never going to Brazil.

Zeus needs to chuck a lightning bolt at those fuckers.

fuck that...napalm the area

It's sad that we live in a world were people and nations will blow up buildings and children in the name of money or some god.

But no one is willing to nuke this nest of evil off the planet. How did this happen, and why aren't those people setting more fires?

I like spiders. If I see one in my house, I let it live. Ants too, as long as its not a huge group. I get the occasional gecco too. I see one, I let it live.

No love for Mosquitos though. 187 on site.

I like spiders. If I see one in my house, I let it live. Ants too, as long as its not a huge group. I get the occasional gecco too. I see one, I let it live.

No love for Mosquitos though. 187 on site.

When I start letting spiders live they multiple and start making webs all over the house, so I kill them.

Ants you cant really win, in the summer the harmless black ones get in the kitchen and steal food.

I keep reading these spider threads trying to build my tolerance to the nasty things. Not working.

needs to be nuked, napalmed, and sprayed with air freshner

Back