Movies Raiders of the Lost Ark - (Rate It)

What do you rate it at?

• 8 - Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 - Good

• 6 - Above Average

• 4 - Below Average

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - Terrible

• 0 - One of the worst films ever.

• I have never seen the movie, but I'd love to.

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As young kid watching this, I was drawn in like no other. I just couldn't believe such a fun film can be made. With action, adventure and comedy. And some drama even. It had everything really.

One of the finest movies ever created. And one of the best Spielberg, in the top 3.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - (plot summary):

With Adolf Hitler's Nazis rumoured to have pinpointed the secret resting place of the fabled Ark of the Covenant, the sacred artefact that holds the Ten Commandments, the U.S. government enlists the help of the American archaeologist, university professor, and man of adventure, Indiana Jones.

Assumed to contain a destructive force of unfathomable proportions, Indiana embarks on a time-sensitive mission, venturing into the perilous mountains of Nepal and the dangerous streets of mysterious Cairo. But as Indy teams up with long-time friends, the road to the coveted relic passes through scheming arch-rivals and sadistic Gestapo commanders.

And the question remains. In this frenzied race against time, can Indiana Jones do the impossible and prevent the Ark from falling into the wrong hands?

s-l1200.jpg

Hands down, it's the best adventure movie ever. High quality in all regards, but in that specific genre it's untouchable.

Back