Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Madd Maxx showing some potential. Need more out of Ferrell.

Pfff, still need to give Gruden some time. He just came back into the league at a rebuilding stage. Carr been the league what 6 or 7 years? Still making rookie mistakes, overthrowing, INT’s, bad decisions etc. I agree Gruden not tickling my fancy at the moment, but he still has time. If he still calling shit plays in 2021, he’ll need to go as well. Whom ever should have given Mack that money and Carr like 12 million a year.

I’m not sold on Carr and never was, just my opinion.
Carr plays better than Gruden coaches and thats a fact. Gruden is a worthless piece of shit.

Madd Maxx showing some potential. Need more out of Ferrell.

Need to stop moving Ferrell up and down the line pretending he is Clowney. Its ridiculous.

Give this man more work

Need to stop moving Ferrell up and down the line pretending he is Clowney. Its ridiculous.

Give this man more work

Madd Maxx needs to be playing more snaps than Key at this point.

Ferrell sets the edge well but damn he seems to be getting swallowed up by some of these tackles on pass rushes. I know it's early on so I'm still very hopeful.

Gruden been in the actual league now (revisited) two years and he’s supposed to be the Best coach. I think you’re in LaLa Land.

Friend of mine said Carr needs a #1 WR/stud WR, I get that. He also said the WR’s we have are garbage, they can’t be that bad if Carr’s completion percentage is ranked so high. These WR’s must be catching the ball and doing something right. Right?

Maybe we just need a better collaboration from all positions

Gruden been in the actual league now (revisited) two years and he’s supposed to be the Best coach. I think you’re in LaLa Land.

Friend of mine said Carr needs a #1 WR/stud WR, I get that. He also said the WR’s we have are garbage, they can’t be that bad if Carr’s completion percentage is ranked so high. These WR’s must be catching the ball and doing something right. Right?

Maybe we just need a better collaboration from all positions
Maybe Gruden should realize this isnt 1960 and 5 yard passes dont get it done.

Maybe Gruden should utilize the RB who can catch balls.

Maybe Gruden should send the deep WR deep.

Maybe Gruden should realize this isnt 1960 and 5 yard passes dont get it done.

Maybe Gruden should utilize the RB who can catch balls.

Maybe Gruden should send the deep WR deep.
eh. I liked how Gruden called the game tbh.

I know we all pretend we are smarter than him but offensively i think he has been very good this season

eh. I liked how Gruden called the game tbh.

I know we all pretend we are smarter than him but offensively i think he has been very good this season
Must be why he never scores in the second half of any game.

you don't think the offense has played well this year?

serious? lol they aren't exactly brimming with talent
I think they play well for half a game then fall on their faces. This is evident by their total lack of scoring in the second halves of games.

zru3fz2yazq31.jpg

Elated about the wins but Gruden cant coach a full game to save his fucking life. He is absolutely terrible.

Miller and Brown are looking like the best tackle tandem in the league. Hudson is a fucking savage.

Maxx Crosby is going to be a stud.

Hurst has arrived.

Carr is playing incredibly efficient football.

Raiders need to find a way to come out stronger in the 3rd quarter. Just seems like they lose focus and discipline and the whole game collapses

Season Quarter-by-Quarter/Half-by-Half scoring:

1ST QTR
31-14

2ND QTR
38-45

1st Half 69-59

3RD QTR
3-34

4TH QTR
31-30

2nd Half 34-64

I didnt get to watch after halftime until about 2 minutes left, how bad was the roughing call/int reversal?

Back