• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a niners fan back in the day I'm pretty sure. Broncos after that for a couple years.

FmYjcHV.gif

All I want this off season is a real DC.

Maybe m wrong but I don't remember Heir being anything but a Raider fan

Romanowski is calling out Cooper on the post game show, basically said hes a quitter
Said the kid needs to quit making bullshit excuses and go out there and find the football because thats what the great ones do

Why would I be crying? You're a fucking idiot. That's literally my point, moron.

An idiot because I was right about Carr?

Jesus it's like I'm living in the retard twilight zone.

I havent watched the game yet...
So why the fuck did they let cook throw it 45 times?

Romanowski is calling out Cooper on the post game show, basically said hes a quitter
Said the kid needs to quit making bullshit excuses and go out there and find the football because thats what the great ones do
Maybe he should find Bill's roid dealer

Interesting rumour. Vance Joseph is the front runner for the Donkey HC job and he would not want Wade to stay on as DC.

Make it happen Reggie!!

Cook did the best he could in an unwinnable situation
Kid was way too excited and had zero timing down with the receiving corp but at the same time these receivers dropped a few that coulda been momentum builders

Are we all in agreement that the team dont even make an offer to McGloin and continue to develop the kid as our backup?

15844295_1240045306041374_1130394234186940854_o.jpg

Yeah McGloin can fuck off. Guy looked like a deer in headlights against Denver, unxcuseable. I like Cook but would rather see a serviceable vet behind Carr.

Congrats on a great season, guys

I'd prefer you guys moved to Vegas. It'd be so much better than Oakland.

From this:
maxresdefault.jpg

To This:
Hyatt-Place-Las-Vegas-P036-Las-Vegas-Strip.masthead-feature-panel-medium.jpg

Proud of our guys. I'm really hoping that they get rid of Ken Norton Jr. because it's very fucking apparent that he's killing our defense.

Anyway, a 12-5 record isn't easy but mostly everyone knew they weren't going to get far at all in the playoffs without Carr (looks like the Raiders even know that with the way they played)

They have a bright future ahead of them and I believe in JDR to really do some patchwork.

Last edited:
August please hurry.

Lol I see we think alike
Literally just counted the days til week 1
245 of dem bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back