Rahman-Toney II in July...

omg....... ohh no... not these two.

I don't think any of them can become a force anymore.. but if it was a buffet battle then I'll TOTALLY watch it.

I think both are done but I think Toney has looked worse of late, I'm picking Rahman to be the 1st to stop Toney, I think Toney's reached the point where his skills aren't what they were and he's gonna get hit way more than in the past.

That comment shows the state of Boxing knowledge of the casual fan today, to not be polite, moronic.

?? kabuki r casual fans somehow not allowed a opinion? personally i feel rahman toney fight wud degrade the hw scene .. yes, i appreciate their talents .. toney is one of the top 5 middleweights of the last 20 years and rahman is a world class puncher. ive been doing a lot of reading and looking into the hw scene in times gone by and tbh if wanting more than a toney/rahman fight is moronic than i plead guilty

?? kabuki r casual fans somehow not allowed a opinion? personally i feel rahman toney fight wud degrade the hw scene .. yes, i appreciate their talents .. toney is one of the top 5 middleweights of the last 20 years and rahman is a world class puncher. ive been doing a lot of reading and looking into the hw scene in times gone by and tbh if wanting more than a toney/rahman fight is moronic than i plead guilty

Not sure, but his comment is probably referring to you saying that this fight represents the state of boxing today which couldn't be further from the truth.

The point is the making of a shitty fight even of this magnitude speaks nothing of the State of the entire Sport. It COULD possibly speak of the State of the Heavyweight Division, but that's only if anyone actually believes this Fight is significant in any way. No one does, it's not, it's just what might be a fun scrap (actually) between two old fat has-beens.

Your statement was just plain wrong, if it's an opinion, then your opinion is also wrong. Boxing is actually quite Healthy right now, and last year saw Champions fight each other more than each of the 10 years prior just about.

I for one can't wait because the interview Toney gave after their last fight has to be one of the greatest I've ever read.

"I took 360 punches right into my fuckin kidneys"

This is supposedly to be on Fox Sports Net. Shows how far both men have fallen that this is now destined for the lowest tier of major boxing networks after being showcased on HBO just 2 years ago.

Winner of the fight stays semi-relevant and in the running to get one last payday. Loser is completely finished. I like Rahman's chances in this fight, seeing as I gave him the first bout and Toney doesn't have much left in the tank. I imagine Rahman could go into a fight with Chagaev afterwards, but I don't see anything else for him immediately unless Vitali beats Peter somehow.

this fight better be on PPV. i hope to god that nobody get exposed to this monstrosity on free tv.

These are my two favorite heavyweights and its good that they finally be back in action, but losing this is gonna send one of them away probably for good.

Back