Rafael Lovato - Day in the life

good shit havent heard anything about him since he won the title he isnt getting no exposure sadly

good shit havent heard anything about him since he won the title he isnt getting no exposure sadly
yeah - If he remembers that he is a Grappler and his striking is going to set up the grappling he will be a nightmare for a lot of fighters (outside of the very elite).

too bad he is on the older side.

yeah - If he remembers that he is a Grappler and his striking is going to set up the grappling he will be a nightmare for a lot of fighters (outside of the very elite).

He's 36 lol. Dude's face looks like he's on the wrong side of 45.

he does a good job of that tbh he isnt very explosive is the issue but he has insanely good grips and decent scrambling i put my cash on him vs ufcs champ atm dont see how that tranny could beat lovato tbh

He's 36 lol. Dude's face looks like he's on the wrong side of 45.
tbh hes always looked old look at him at 20 lol he looks almost the same iv been following him since 2008 when eh won worlds and i thought he was in his 30s then lol

man, I love Rafael he is the man probably one of the best BJJ guys in MMA!

man, I love Rafael he is the man probably one of the best BJJ guys in MMA!

of course lol tbh atm id say its maia at best gracie who just lost to rory rani yahya lovato jr and davo ramos and gilbert burns hard to get better than those guys
i dont add jac to this cause tbh whens jac done anything super slick bjj related in a fight? almost decade ago

Pretty neat little doc.

lovato is at least smart notice almost all his training footage is him tryng to take a wrestler down against the fence which is a bjj guys hardest thing he struggles with at good levels least hes doing it right

lovato is at least smart notice almost all his training footage is him tryng to take a wrestler down against the fence which is a bjj guys hardest thing he struggles with at good levels least hes doing it right

His S&C coach also struck as a smart dude. ''He trains all the time, so no need to beat him up more. The real objective is keeping him healthy''. I wish more people understood that.

His S&C coach also struck as a smart dude. ''He trains all the time, so no need to beat him up more. The real objective is keeping him healthy''. I wish more people understood that.
i believe in tons of drills. heres the issue with mma i feel for years everyone trained jack of all trades till gsp revealed he actually just trains everything separate, bjj in gi wrestling boxing kick boxing ect. then everyone was told to do what gsp did and yes sure people are a lot more technical today but i feel they still arnt great at mixing things together as they should.

most guys arnt always training to mix things up. i believe in doing tons of drills depending on type guy you are constantly working on the movement of shooting under punches and kicks. its hardest to defend a takedown when someones attacking you, but running up to a d 1 all american with a single like maia yeah that aint gonna happen more than likely. so i feel you really should train on reaction training to going under shots getting use to punches thrown at you keeping hands up well. learning more striking defense if i were lovato.

lovato isnt very explosive for a top mma guy but hes cock strong when he gets his grips much like maia, so reactive takedowns will be his best bet. everyone knows u wana take them down, so dont go out there and give them the chance to counter you with an attack. make them come to you, throw tons of hard as you can body and head kicks and wait for them to throw a kick you can snatch or a rear hand strike that you can shoot under.

i like to do like 20 shooting under attacks drills in the gym when im training tons of little drills like that that just become second nature when sparring fighting d be surprised how well those drills help a fighter

Whoa really, now I don't feel bad about my aging. I thought grappling did age my face faster than normal people.
really i felt it made me super pretty
lovato tbh looks the same since 2008 when he was in his early 20s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back