Rafael dos Anjos Targeting November Return & is Interested in Kamaru Usman Fight

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I wonder what card this fight (that seems inevitable) lands on. Usman discussed on Helwani's show that the UFC threw out a late November date, I believe the 30th. Which would be the TUF Finale.

Ugh. He didn't learn from the Khabib fight?!

bad match up

Dos Anjons vs. a skilled wrestler. Wonder how that will turn out.

Would be fitting for Usman to get the RDA fight
And just use Colby as his blueprint

props to RDA but that's a horrible fight for him

Apparently him and Maia have the same manager...

props to RDA but that's a horrible fight for him

this is why the guy is who he is though. He's constantly seeking challenges. That's why he became champion. Definitely a shitty fight for him though lol. But, here's to hoping he somehow makes improvements that allow him to have a shot. Because Usman is similar to Colby. He doesn't push the pace as much though which is favorable for Rafael.

I wonder what card this fight (that seems inevitable) lands on. Usman discussed on Helwani's show that the UFC threw out a late November date, I believe the 30th. Which would be the TUF Finale.

Wicked if true..rda is so awesome man always been a fan of his..hes so passionate about competing and goes for challeneges not easy match ups

got rda. usman isnt colby and cant fight that pace. usman would get pieced tf up by rda on the feet and would have usman panic wrestling lol.

he aint throwing 350 strikes in a 5 rounder. in a 3 rounder usman has a chance to win by lay n praying but if rda is working on that defense he can win

Man thats not the kind of fight I wanna see RDA in. Match him up with somebody exciting ffs.

He’s like Maia,

Will fight the toughest matchup fearlessly, even with easier options.

What an idiot

He wants to get wrestle fucked 3 fights in a row ? Great way to take yourself completely out of contention

Always a RDA fan, but gotta go with Uss Uss Uss!

If it happens...

Back