Rafael Cordeiro sparring Silva, Dillashaw, Horwich and others

BJJkid94

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I thought this was worth sharing. The coach gets in there and hangs with the best of them, very impressive stuff!

http://youtu.be/5iP049SdOOE

To embed, use the string of numbers and letters after the last " / " and put it in these brackets [y.t] [/y.t] just take out the periods between the y and t. Quote my post to see how to do it, you can also press the YouTube button above where you enter your text (you may have to hit the go advanced button)

[YT]5iP049SdOOE[/YT]

Everyone knows Cordeiro is legit, great coach and a nice guy.

I've seen this before, but it is worth reposting. Cordeiro is a monster. Poor hairy guy kept eating jabs and could do nothing about it. Those knees to the body were nasty as well.

Already been posted.
No good scenes versus top fighters and I love the extra slow mo of him not landing 3 punches and the other slow mos of him not landing.
Whoever did this video, did a very very bad job.
Apart from that it's mostly light sparring, watch Ellenburger throw with 1/4 speed

Didn't really know that he makes sparring sessions with so many fighters.

Already been posted.
No good scenes versus top fighters and I love the extra slow mo of him not landing 3 punches and the other slow mos of him not landing.
Apart from that it's mostly light sparring, watch Ellenburger throw with 1/4 speed

Dude, go away.

Already been posted.

I think one of those slow mos was to show his defense because after he missed ... his opponent tried to counter and dodged both counters.

Sorry but Horwich is a fucking can. But love the movie.

The master is dropping fools!!! Imagine someone trying to steal this little old guys wallet...

Unlike a lot of coaches Cordiero still learns, trains, and spars. The guy has at least 5-6 Champs under his tutelage that I can name off the top...Anderson Silva, Werdum, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, RDS and others.

Its a toss up between him and Greg Jackson as the best two trainers in the world.

Unlike a lot of coaches Cordiero still learns, trains, and spars. The guy has at least 5-6 Champs under his tutelage that I can name off the top...Anderson Silva, Werdum, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, RDS and others.

Its a toss up between him and Greg Jackson as the best two trainers in the world.

He's very different from Greg, Jackson is like a training planner, he doesn't teach the guys how to strike, has someone ever seen greg sparring?

He's turned Werdum into an absolute monster.

There's a lot coaches out there who are fantastic at teaching, but wouldn't be able to make it in the cage. I believe Cordeiro would do just fine in MMA and of course, in any pure striking sport.

The guy is a genius, that's for damn sure. He's brought up some of the most legendary fighters ever and training with him would only help you succeed as a fighter. This guy knows what works. He's a very intelligent man.

They're sparring too hard and they're going to get injured bro!!111111

He's very different from Greg, Jackson is like a training planner, he doesn't teach the guys how to strike, has someone ever seen greg sparring?

I like to think of Jackson as a Yoda. Prob doesn't spar but the wisdom is at Jedi levels.

Greg does teach guys how to strike and grapple. Wink is the main striking coach but Greg teaches MMA in general.

Rafa Cordeiro is such an amazing trainer. Plus seems like a legit nice guy.

If I where an MMA fighter I would go to Kings without any doubt. Can you imagine what he would do with guys like Aldo, Barao, etc?

But Im an office guy so Im surfing sherdog on working hours.

Back