Crime Racially motivated shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma

EbcbG8QXYAAWK8_.jpg

@Spounman

White's are twice as deadly towards hispanics than blacks are :O

@Spounman

White's are twice as deadly towards hispanics than blacks are :O
Well if blacks make up 13% of the population and whites make up 60% of the population, that’s a big difference in volume. You’re not taking that into account

Well if blacks make up 13% of the population and whites make up 60% of the population, that’s a big difference in volume. You’re not taking that into account

You're not taking it into account with the black and hispanic on white crimes. They are high because they make up a large percentage of victims and targets.

This is the problem. You are applying proportions when it suits your narrative and dismissing it when it doesn't.

Black on white crime is truly disgusting and rarely acknowledged by leftards

Well done.. Now if you can get Loiosh to agree with you, I'll double impresses.

You poor confused yahoo.

You're one of these 'libertarians' who say you don't fall on either side, but you're just another partisan mouthpeice.

I've actually got the balls to call you out on your reactionary newsmax #stopthesteal rewriting MLK as anti-woke bullshit

and I've got the nutsack to call @Siver! out on his anti-white, 'I'll ignore facts that don't agree with me' bullshit.

You guys were the kids at school who couldn't get in a fight unless all your friends were watching. I'm not so insecure I need 'my camp' to like every post I make. Even if it's @Islam Imamate

You poor confused yahoo.

You're one of these 'libertarians' who say you don't fall on either side, but you're just another partisan mouthpeice.

I've actually got the balls to call you out on your reactionary newsmax #stopthesteal rewriting MLK as anti-woke bullshit

and I've got the nutsack to call @Siver! out on his anti-white, 'I'll ignore facts that don't agree with me' bullshit.

You guys were the kids at school who couldn't get in a fight unless all your friends were watching. I'm not so insecure I need 'my camp' to like every post I make. Even if it's @Islam Imamate

Anti-white?

What anti-white sentiment have I espoused?

You're reaching there.

My entire sentiment is this "woe is me for being white, the press hate us" narrative is bollocks and pretentious.

Unless you're using a totally different 'English' than me, that isn't 'anti-white' in any way, shape or form.

This one will get merged to the Headlining Crime megathread, although it is a good opportunity to discuss the dangers of racism and how it's not unique to white people, like the media tells you. I think battling racism, especially racism that comes with violence, should be something we all get behind. There should not be "acceptable" racism, just because of vague "historical context" that some people are pushing.

Back