Racheal Ticotin or Marie Conchita Alonzo

lion paw

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im watching "The Running Man" and I noticed Arnold must like latin woman. ( I don't blame him :p) There's MCA in running man and RT in Total Recall.

Between these two ladies who would you smash? RT or MCA?

RT seems feisty, while MCA might be a moaner.

Sherdog, go.

Hes got a bastard with a Latin woman that looks like Jabba the Hut's uglier sister and you just noticed this?

Ha, I forget the actual line in Total Recall, but when he's choosing the woman played by Rachel Ticotin, he selects the qualities of athletic and trashy, or sleazy or something like that.

Tough choice but gonna go with

total-recall.jpg

In their primes? Ticotin.

Right now? MCA aged poorly, so Ticotin again.

Ha, I forget the actual line in Total Recall, but when he's choosing the woman played by Rachel Ticotin, he selects the qualities of athletic and trashy, or sleazy or something like that.

Tough choice but gonna go with

total-recall.jpg

I think it was athletic, sleazy and demure.

I would not "smash" either one of them. However, I would romance both if they gave great *ahem* conversations.

maria for me. top 10 in miss world.

I don't care. That word should have gone the same way as Negro.

I knew you didn't, I just wanted to post the link anyway. Unreal how sappy and pathetic people have gotten these days, looking their hardest to get offended by something. Get over it.

I've always had a thing for Ticotin.

I think I first crushed on her in Ernest Goes To Camp. At least I think that was her.

Back