Rachael Ostovich taps out a guy

I don't know her actual height but I'd watch her crawl up the steps to the octagon.
113018-rachael-ostovich-primary-1200x630.jpg

Meh.

I would of made her tap by my massive errection poking her while I squeezed her in a bear hug. Guy must be gay and clearly was going 50 percent. Good training partner got to build that confidence

shame she can't defend a right hook.

i'd let her get full mount and triangle me for an elongated period of time

This is what happens in sparring/rolling [but damnnnnn she looked sweet and I'd be embarrassed [ * not because of the tap- .....one of those man things] ]. Btw, thought that was more variation of a heel hook putting extreme pressure on knee joint [ I could be wrong, shes the one that does professionally].

Girls clearly don’t wear leggings for attention it’s definitely not for attention eh

Her first and last name don’t really go together, or is it just me?

I thought she was going to go for the Truck but then switched to some sort of toehold/calf crusher.

Woman grapples with guy = virgins at Sherdog: "Why doesn't he get an erection??"

i would tap in, dont care about the face
on a different question, why do always complain people going at 50% during sparring, isn't sparring about repeating drills and committing stuff to your muscle memory
you dont need to go hard in sparring or else fighters end up like what happened at ATT or Chute Boxe
So much insecure masculinity

How does he refrain from squeezing and smacking that ass?

Would be the first time of enjoying north south if she put me there.

Back