Social Quotes from Woodward's new book are coming out.

^^^ Imagine what kind of lowlife you need to be to post this.
8CkL222.jpg

I have a few favorite War Room comments. My absolute favorite will probably always be the poster who was scared of solar power, because he thought it would prematurely drain the sun of its power.

But a solid runner up was during the Ron Paul era, where they were spouting bullshit about accounting, and I mentioned that's what my degree was in and explained how they were wrong, in detail. One of them....iirc it was Wingslaught, accused me of having an unfair advantage in the argument by knowing what I was talking about.

Knowledge is frowned upon in certain quarters here, it seems.
Little man syndrome on display here.

She doesn't list her sources there, but do you know who she is? On Fox News but a very well-respected reporter.
I've never actually heard of her, but I suppose it matters more that shes stating that as a fox news reporter

Last edited:
Lol @ believing any of these quotes that sound exactly like something trump would say and has said in the past

Not at all, if someone can make millions writing bullshit about Trump, by all means do so.

I just personally know people who spent the last 4 years glued to CNN, reading every anti-Trump book that came out and talking about how much they hate Trump on the internet non-stop. It just seems like a sad existence.

Says a dude who created a thread about a dude who isn't even President anymore. You dudes are obsessed.

At the last CPAC, Donald Trump got upwards of 70% in the Presidential straw poll. His closest competitor was Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis with 23%, the rest of the pack had around 5% and 1%.

You just can't blatantly discount those polling numbers in favor of Trump.

Last edited:
Remind us, who was the man who decided to go after Flynn, and what was his career tarnished and terminated because of?

<BC1>
Lol, and what happened to the stooge of an attorney general who was in charge of that entire operation?

Flynn lost pretty much every time he went to court. Dude is a nut bag who sold out his country.

Lol, and what happened to the stooge of an attorney general who was in charge of that entire operation?

Flynn lost pretty much every time he went to court. Dude is a nut bag who sold out his country.

Concession accepted.

Gen. Mark Milley was disgusted and said he was "fucking done with this shit" after then-President Donald Trump used him and other senior officials to stage a controversial photo op at a church in Washington, DC, amid last summer's George Floyd protests, a new book says.

Milley, then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper, then-Attorney General William Barr, and several others were summoned to the White House on June 1, 2020 and told to "line up" shortly after Trump gave a Rose Garden speech threatening to deploy US troops to quell antiracism protests across the country...

While they were walking to the church, Esper turned to Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and was quoted as saying, "We've been duped. We're being used."

Milley is said to have agreed and turned to his chief of staff and said, "This is fucked up and this is a political event and I'm out of here," according to the book. "We're getting the fuck out of here. I'm fucking done with this shit."

614353ef2db0850019a9c41d

Milley was so plagued by the photo op that he considered resigning, Woodward and Costa reported. The general is said to have asked former Secretary of State Colin Powell — who also previously served as joint chiefs chairman — if he should resign.

"Fuck no!" Powell responded, according to the book. "I told you never to take the job. You never should have taken the job. Trump's a fucking maniac."

Massive propaganda work being done to deflect Miley's treason.

Gen. Mark Milley was disgusted and said he was "fucking done with this shit" after then-President Donald Trump used him and other senior officials to stage a controversial photo op at a church in Washington, DC, amid last summer's George Floyd protests, a new book says.

Milley, then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper, then-Attorney General William Barr, and several others were summoned to the White House on June 1, 2020 and told to "line up" shortly after Trump gave a Rose Garden speech threatening to deploy US troops to quell antiracism protests across the country...

While they were walking to the church, Esper turned to Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and was quoted as saying, "We've been duped. We're being used."

Milley is said to have agreed and turned to his chief of staff and said, "This is fucked up and this is a political event and I'm out of here," according to the book. "We're getting the fuck out of here. I'm fucking done with this shit."

614353ef2db0850019a9c41d
Milley then added "I've got some more Afghani aide workers' families to drone." He then we back to his office.

Back