Quote of the day.

Donald Who?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“He’s [Diaz] been talking about full camp this and that. ‘I’ve only had ten days to prepare, if I had a full camp he wouldn’t even be able to hit me.’ Well let’s see what that’s about, let’s see what all that’s about.”

To all the nuthugging mcfagregor fans, let this be a a quote from your messiah himself admitting defeat.

“He’s [Diaz] been talking about full camp this and that. ‘I’ve only had ten days to prepare, if I had a full camp he wouldn’t even be able to hit me.’ Well let’s see what that’s about, let’s see what all that’s about.”

To all the nuthugging mcfagregor fans, let this be a a quote from your messiah himself admitting defeat.

Thread makes no fucking sense.

giphy.gif

Normality is what weak people call living. I call it death.

Should have gone with Boner McFegor.

Mcfagregor? when you try too hard, and give it all the wit ya got.

200.gif

Conor haters are worse than slappies anymore. Conor slappy-dom seems to have died down but man the haters just keep coming, like a bunch of triggered SJW's

This thread makes no sense fucking.

I can't fap to this!?

All I wanted to do was cum for a quote and I left with a limp dick.

Back