Quintet Ultra (UFC vs Strikeforce vs Pride vs WEC), Thurs. 12/12, 10 PM ET/7 PM PT Discussion Thread

Take a side, who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm running out of steam quickly tonight...

UFC guy's fighting kinda like pussies. Gil was stopped everytime something got going.

Best match of the night so far.

What a bummer, all draws in the finals.

Just for the record 5 people got this right. And i was one of them

Really enjoyable event, especially the PRIDE vs UFC round. Plenty of fun.

This sounds like a fun event. Hope they have more of these, especially if they can lineup some nostalgic fights. Imagine if BJ was part of the UFC team and fought Gomi. Would be cool if they could get Fedor to do it too. A lot of fun potential.

I cant believe you found that. Thanks dude! Keep my song alive!! Lol..
It's your song?? Haha, you have no idea how many times I've played it over the years, one of the earliest youtube comments on it is from me <3
You rock o/

It's your song?? Haha, you have no idea how many times I've played it over the years, one of the earliest youtube comments on it is from me <3
You rock o/
Hah! It is mine! Thanks dude!! I did the whole thing in a couple hours.. Never got around to doing it in a studio. Thanks for listening!

WAR SAKU WAR

Sean O’Malley def. Takanori Gomi via guillotine (2:47)

<6>
I love Gomi but he was a bad pick. He's a strict boxer really. O'mailey couldn't take him down and gomi's old injured drunk ass went for a double. Shit happens.

Back