Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you have to have a certain belt ranking to post polls? I wanted to start a new Thread category that will be ongoing but I need to post a poll.

You don't need a certain number of posts, but you need a certain colored name. Basically anything but white.

Im just not seeing anywhere it says poll.

Its a pretty cool idea, when I go to start thread tho I dont see a poll option or anything of that nature.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. You can't start a poll if your name is white. That would include you. You must have a green name (plat) blue name (mods) or orange name (admins) to start a thread with a poll.

Yea im sorry I thought I read certain colored belt , not white. My appologies thanks for answering... damn that sucks had a great idea.

I thought this thread would at least get 3 pages in before the the right answer came out.

You don't need a certain number of posts, but you need a certain colored name. Basically anything but white.

Racist. Fogie is going to be pissed when he reads this

^^ yes, but not the polls you're looking for

Festivus.jpg

Can people add a poll to my threads?

Mods can. I think plats have to start the thread themselves.

Start the thread and if it is a good thread, I'll make you a poll. If the thread sucks, I'll delete it and ban you for wasting everyone's time. Deal?

Start the thread and if it is a good thread, I'll make you a poll. If the thread sucks, I'll delete it and ban you for wasting everyone's time. Deal?

Dubs maybe, but a ban?

That's harsh, man.

Dubs maybe, but a ban?

That's harsh, man.

LOL, I was joking, I wouldn't even dub for that. I waited for him to respond but he must have thought I was serious and never returned to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back