1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Quick Question!

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by Tempo, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Tempo

Tempo Brown Belt

sorry if this is the wrong forum..probably is but just pretty fucked off right now. As i have just today came back since injury..

So I checked a head kick today with my Forearm..and its been in agony since, what is the signs if it is broken/fractured?

Would be a bastard if i have been injured again so soon after coming back from a fractured hand
    Once again sorry if this is the wrong forum.

2. Lionidas

Lionidas Brown Belt

See a doctor.

3. Tempo

Tempo Brown Belt

i cant, i live about 45 minutes away from the nearest place and thats shut..now and the nearest all night hospital is ages away too.
    Ive iced it now, and will go tomorrow i guess..still have no idea though

4. Brian Tellis

Brian Tellis Amateur Fighter

well, thats the way a lot of guys get their arms fractured, wich is why you should put your hand to the side of your head when blocking high kicks, that way the triangle of your arm, neck and shoulder absorb the impact not JUST your forarm. As far as signs? pain would be a major one, when you move it if you feel clicking at all? but it could also be a crack or just a bruise. Only way to know for sure is x rays.

5. LOKO DE MIAMI

LOKO DE MIAMI Blue Belt

IN MY OWN PERSONAL HELL. WERE THE GOVERNMENT HAS L
    bruising, swelling, PAIN, and clicking of the bones are all signs of a definite fracture/break. hope all works out man, good luck

6. dtravis92

dtravis92 Orange Belt

Find a new gym when your arm is healed, why would anyone be throwing a high kick hard enough to break your damn arm? If it did that much damage it would have probably knocked you out if it landed, and whats the point of sparring THAT hard? That just seems stupid to me.