Questions for Roy Nelson/Rafael dos Anjos?

Markopolo100

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm interviewing Roy and Rafael today.

Do you have any questions you would like answered? I'll post their comments for you guys.

Thanks folks,
Mark

Roy:
What non-underwear piece of used walk in gear do you plan to give to the UFC's uniform collector after every fight?

Rafael dos Anjos:
So, what exactly is your relation to Junior dos Santos?

Rafael:
What will be you next move, after getting knock the fuck out by Pettis?

Roy:
How many seconds you will need to crack that glass chin?

Roy,
I am pretty sure you will get past AO. If you do, who would want to fight if you got to choose?
Bryan, Dallas TX

Roy, are you still going to go down and have a fight at 205 before you retire?

Raphael

When did forward pressure, with deadly combos become part of your over all game and skill set. You used to use your Bjj but now your more complete, was it a specific coach or just the hard work in the gym that made the difference

Raphael

When did forward pressure, with deadly combos become part of your over all game and skill set. You used to use your Bjj but now your more complete, was it a specific coach or just the hard work in the gym that made the difference

Pretty sure that can be credited to Rafael Cordeiro, he was the guy behind Shogun and Wanderlei in Pride and currently training RDA, Werdum and Machida

Roy: will you stand and bang with him?

Rafael: What is your opinion on Pettis' standup?

Roy:do you have any stand up tehnique or you only trow overhand right
Rda: how does it feel to be so underrated after beating likes of cowboy and bendo and will he be in next ufc game :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back