Questions about UFC PPV

Malik111

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In America the regular PPV costs 49.99$ for non HD
I pay here in Germany 15.99

In Brazil, If you buy as a PPV it`s between 59 to 75 Reais, which is aprox 30 to 45 Dollars.

BUT, we have a specific channel that plays ALL UFC events live, plus a bunch of national events, and full of UFC programs, like past events, documentaries, and the COMBATE journalism crew, which makes for great material.

Every month you pay 59 reais to keep the channel. This is what Brazilians usually have to watch. Not that many buy the PPV.

I think it matters per area/region in the US as well. The US cable providers take a much larger share of PPV buys. Where I live, the Non-HD PPVs are $55 and sometimes $60. The HD always 5 dollars more.

US military bases overseas and ships at sea have free UFC PPV via the Armed forces Network.

In Brazil, If you buy as a PPV it`s between 59 to 75 Reais, which is aprox 30 to 45 Dollars.

BUT, we have a specific channel that plays ALL UFC events live, plus a bunch of national events, and full of UFC programs, like past events, documentaries, and the COMBATE journalism crew, which makes for great material.

Every month you pay 59 reais to keep the channel. This is what Brazilians usually have to watch. Not that many buy the PPV.

that sounds awesome.

I have a new smart tv with an internet connection, but no cable box. Is there a way I can buy this fight to stream on my tv?

I have a new smart tv with an internet connection, but no cable box. Is there a way I can buy this fight to stream on my tv?

You should be able to order the ppv on ufc.Com and stream it through your computer than just hook your computer up to your tv either through hard line cable or wireless via something like chromecast and you are watching the ppv on your TV with no cable box

Back