Question to people who talk negative about Nate and Chad not having a camp?

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
What would you prefer? Conor not fight and wait till the original opponent is well?

wait a few weeks till someone else can get in shape?

fight once a yr waiting for opponent?

Never fight again?

pay someone to be on standby?

What would be the ideal outcome be when someone drops out of a fight with Conor? I just hear all the complaining and I'm very curious what you would like to see happen that would make the best out of a bad situation. So if you've complained about this short notice shit no camp stuff tell me wtf do you want?

I mean these guys are signing a contract to fight, they know if they are in shape. They want the Red Panty Night before hand

Just because people complain, doesn't mean there's a better alternative.

People will express their opinions regardless.

Cerrone is in shape.

Frankie was in shape last time.

Somehow Conor keeps getting to fight the guy who's been chilling not training.

They would have hit Conor with a torrent of abuse if he backed out of the fight,which he woulda had every right to do.

Always an excuse eh ladies? Who's fault is it if a professional fighter is not in shape? It's their freaking job to be in shape and ready to fight.

Haters are going to hate, that`s why they are called haters.
Complainers are the same way.
Aldo was supposedly training in case RDA pulled out. Frankie said something similar about being in shape because injuries happen, yet when the opportunity presented itself, they both passed.
Go figure.
If people are going to complain about a short camp, they shouldn`t have accepted the fight.

They should book another similar rank fight for the same card/card after. Like they had Mendes Edgar a night before Aldo McGregor. IDK why they haven't learned this lesson yet.

Cerrone is in shape.

Exactly what I was thinking. What about Khabib or Ferguson? Once again they chose someone who they hope can't keep up. I hope it backfires and Nate beats him.

Exactly what I was thinking. What about Khabib or Ferguson? Once again they chose someone who they hope can't keep up. I hope it backfires and Nate beats him.

Because khabib "can't" be pulled from a fox card.
Anyone who believes this should also buy my weight loss DVD, 20lbs a day from drinking only beer and eating only chocolate.

If there's a title fight then ideally there's a contenders fight of the same weight class at the same event. Khabilov is fighting this weekend, so he could wait a week, or Miller and DIego Sanchez are on the same card. True they aren't so highly ranked etc. but they are fight ready, and would potentially be more competitive than Diaz without a camp.
I like the Nate fight, but it would have been better if they had already had him on the card as a possible replacement.
So when McGregor defends his belt against Edgar, have a co-main of Aldo vs Holloway.

I'm still waiting on someone to make a legitimate case for Chad over Frankie when both say yes, this is not a Khabib/Nate situation where one can't speak English and the other is calling you a motherfucker every five minutes.

What would you prefer? Conor not fight and wait till the original opponent is well?

wait a few weeks till someone else can get in shape?

fight once a yr waiting for opponent?

Never fight again?

pay someone to be on standby?

What would be the ideal outcome be when someone drops out of a fight with Conor? I just hear all the complaining and I'm very curious what you would like to see happen that would make the best out of a bad situation. So if you've complained about this short notice shit no camp stuff tell me wtf do you want?

I mean these guys are signing a contract to fight, they know if they are in shape. They want the Red Panty Night before hand

Such a big card, you would think the UFC would pay someone to be on stand-by. Makes sense.

Cerrone is in shape.

If I remember correctly everyone said cowboy was the least interesting option after Faber.

Such a big card, you would think the UFC would pay someone to be on stand-by. Makes sense.

I completely agree, sometimes they do, but I really think they should do it for every "big" card, and this card was supposed to be big. very big. I don;t know maybe Cowboy should have got the fight, I just respect conor for taking these fights, cause lets face it he is getting a short notice fight to, he has just been training longer then the guys that get the fight.

Would Fox deal allow the UFC to pull an announced fight to go on a PPV?

Back