Question to Khabib fans.

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think wins between Conor vs Poirier? Yes Khabib fans, want to see who you pick. Thanks.

I’m going out on a limb in thinking that Conor thrives on the crowd and the magnitude of the event when he fights... take that away and I’m guessing that it significantly evens the playing field, still think Canner wins, but Poirier has a much better shot with a closed event 60/40 in favor of the Irishman.

No fans means Dustin can crumble under the bright lights again, he may just pull it off...

Under normal circumstances I would pick Conor

However I am unsure he has any fire left now that Khabib has retired

Conor. How is this even a question. He koed the guy already. Dustin gets hit every time and chins dont get better with age. Conor will catch him and ko him inside 1 round.

no idea honestly. First fight was so long ago and dustin got clipped in the back of the head. Its hard to tell much from that. Porier def has more heart,but he would need to survive the early storm and pick off the gassed carcass to win

Conor probs wins v Dustin but it’s much more even at LW.

Dustin won't quit on purpose and let Conor win. That I can say for sure. Maube Conor wins but Dustin is a different man today than he was when they fought. I say Dustin.

Back