Question in regards to game of thrones fans.

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was just thinking about the idea that some people could go so invested into a show that perhaps they are no longer able to objectively critique it anymore. I'm sure there are game of thrones fans out there who before this last season would go tell everyone that it was their favorite show. They would buy every season and rewatch all of them once or more every year. Then when a new episode comes out they would have game of thrones style parties with all of their friends and family who also like the show.

So is it likely that some of these people are going to like the show regardless of what they did in the final season? Just putting this question out there. Wondering if you know of someone who fits this description.

Tears to fucking glory.

Also I dont give a shit if people think im being objective or not. Eat my ass you whining sissy fuckin crybabies.

Tears to fucking glory.

Also I dont give a shit if people think im being objective or not. Eat my ass you whining sissy fuckin crybabies.

Aw so these people know they aren't being objective but then argue with people talking about objective issues in the show? That's weird.

Aw so these people know they aren't being objective but then argue with people talking about objective issues in the show? That's weird.
Where I am you dont need eyes to see.

Back