1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Question for you Sacramento folks.

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by codysweet02, Jul 10, 2010.

1. codysweet02

codysweet02 Brown Belt

Any of you guys know of any BJJ schools in Placerville? I will be around the area, about 15 minutes outside of town, and was wondering if there is anywhere to train? I've seen both Eldorado Hills BJJ and Folsom MMA, but even Eldorado Hills BJJ will be 35 minutes from where I am staying.

Anyone know of a place actually in Placerville? I saw Hantown MMA on Google, but their number is disconnected and their site is down.

Anyways, if not I will probably swing by Eldorado Hills BJJ, anywhere train there? http://www.edhbjj.com/

2. Tropics1020

Tropics1020 Brown Belt

I'd be very suprised if they had a jitz school in "old hangtown" lol.

3. pcgrob

pcgrob White Belt

Yeah bro, I think the closest to you is folsom/el dog.

4. chino3

chino3 Purple Belt

Wow I had no idea about that edh place and I live there lol. I go to Folsom mma, and our coach is a bb under Leo veiera, and is one of the nicest guys ever!

That said, I think there is a place closer to placerville called Elite something. Cannot think of the name. I'll try to get more info

5. chino3

chino3 Purple Belt

There's a place called hangtown mixed martial arts academy in pville, and the place I was thinking of is called overcome. But I think the instructor is a purple belt iirc

6. codysweet02

codysweet02 Brown Belt

Thanks guys. do you know anything about Hangtown MMA, Chino? I tried to call but their phone number was no good.

I'll probably end up making a couple trips to El Dorado BJJ, the mat fee is only $10 and if you buy 10 of them they are only $8 a piece.