Question for Sherdog\Mayberry army-people

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There seem to be quite a few of you. I have an extremely immature question to ask you.

Let's say some criminals did something bad to all the people you love. How many of you could become The Punisher, if you wanted?

Edit - sorry for using "army" I just mean it as a general term for soldier or military person. I know some of you guys are marines and some are air force etc.

Last edited:
Dolph Lundgren Punisher - Yes
Thomas Jane Punisher - No

I don't think it matters if a person is in the Military or not. That's just human nature... If someone hurt an immediate family member of mine like what I think you're talking about, there would be no place in the world that would be safe for them to hide. If I had to pay an army of private investigators to find them, I'd do it. And once they did, it's only a matter of a plane ticket and a disregard for the consequences...

i think that has crossed the minds of everyone, hopefully nobody on here has that shit happened to them, but yeah i'd go on a murdering rampage, but to become the punisher is another thing, Frank Castle is an expert at everything related to combat so he can take on everything and everyone everywhere, most of us would just end up in jail i bet, but fuck that, i wouldnt let some jail time deny justified revenge, and i wouldnt rise testimony against anyone who did also, i only wish hard times and death to scum

i think that has crossed the minds of everyone, hopefully nobody on here has that shit happened to them, but yeah i'd go on a murdering rampage, but to become the punisher is another thing, Frank Castle is an expert at everything related to combat so he can take on everything and everyone everywhere, most of us would just end up in jail i bet, but fuck that, i wouldnt let some jail time deny justified revenge, and i wouldnt rise testimony against anyone who did also, i only wish hard times and death to scum

I wouldn't testify against someone in that scenario either.

But yeah, the question I was asking was, could you become a pure instrument of revenge like Castle if someone pushed you over the edge.

You guys know how to use weapons, and I assume how to work urban terrain to your advantage. You can read maps and could probably access city grids plans etc.

I guess what you'd need is someone on the inside in law enforcement to warn you when people are coming and to find targets, perhaps a Dexter type person, money, weapons and supplies. We're assuming you have all the motive you need.

Yeah you'd wind up in prison, but how much damage to organized crime do you think you could do before getting caught?

I don't think it matters if a person is in the Military or not. That's just human nature... If someone hurt an immediate family member of mine like what I think you're talking about, there would be no place in the world that would be safe for them to hide. If I had to pay an army of private investigators to find them, I'd do it. And once they did, it's only a matter of a plane ticket and a disregard for the consequences...

You're right, it's just human nature, but with your training I expect you'd be better at this than I would, or most people would.

Last edited:
Back