Question for Mcgregor Fans

congo'spython

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Conrad loses the rematch do you abandon him and jump on the next hype train, or do you continue to blow on his bagpipe and make excuses?

Discuss.

I find this thread aggressive and unnecessary, it is Saturday night why are you salty?

Personally, i jump next to the next hype train (Sage and PVZ)

B the way, who is that fat guy on your AV?

Depends on if he gets caught with another lucky choke.

If he loses again will sherdog still be filled with nothing but Conor threads made by people that pretend they don't want to watch him fight?

Anybody here still defending Conor are real fans.

If Nate loses are you gonna get that 209 Tat covered?

I don't like Conor any less than I did before his loss to Diaz. Why would another hurt any?

I still like other fighters with multiple losses:

Chris Lytle
Do Bronx
Condit
Genki Sudo
Iceman
Gustaffson
Edgar

Etc, etc....

ill lick his lepricrotch forever

If Conrad loses the rematch do you abandon him and jump on the next hype train, or do you continue to blow on his bagpipe and make excuses?

Discuss.
Why did it ask me if I was sure I wanted to like your post? What is this bullshit?

The fair weather Conor fans bailed after 196, and there were quite a few. The remaining fans actually like him. Another loss is not going to change that.

Why do you have to like Nate or Conor?

Why can't you like both fighters? Everyone is going to lose sooner or later anyway.

conor's debut to his fight with aldo was one of the best timelines in mma

the whole thing was ridiculously entertaining

it's really not as good anymore tbh

The reason I support Conor isn't that I think he's unbeatable.

Nor is it because I think he's a good guy, or any kind of hero or role-model.

It's because he cracks me up and watching him fight is a blast. As long as that doesn't change, and he doesn't kill any kids, I'm a fan of his till the end and beyond

Since I still see a thread almost every day talking about Conor/Woodley, I'm gonna assume that he has a good amount of fans that are in it for the long haul

Back