Question: Alvarez threw it away, or McGregor outclassed him?

How did you miss so many keys? And there's a distinction with the "excuse" people made about Nate in that Nate actually beat him (and submitted him) already while those other guys didn't... that's why you made sure to say his last 4 wins, I mean wis, though. Plus in the rematch, not only was it close, but he still couldn't put Nate away. Further evidence that a guy with range/chin/or both gives him problems. Conor is talented, no doubt, but his physical advantages have helped him out a lot. He's in there Jon Jones'ing guys except with real power, but I'm pretty sure Nate'esque fighters, Tony Ferguson, and the welterweight class in general, will always give him problems by leveling that playing field.
I agree, except that a "dehydrated Nate head" doesn't withstand the punishment he took in both fights. If Eddie doesn't have to cut weight to fight McGregor, he could probably withstand more shots, as a lot of fighters would. That being said, try playing a game of chess after getting cracked in the head with bat... your opponent might ask you why you keep rocking back and forth screaming "Wapner at five, Wapner at five!" He didn't respect Conor's power and paid for it early.

Both. Eddie didn't follow his gameplan BUT Conor looked phenomenal in there.

Conor felt comfortable enough in there to put his hands behind his back and stand still right in front of Eddie before slipping a punch and countering with a combo straight out of dragon ball z.... and TS can't decide whether or not McGregor outclassed him? ts must have suffered with brain trauma at some point in his life.

Eddie admitted after the fight that he literally didn't know what rocked him the first time.

Alvarez put pressure on himself with all that lame trash talk. McGregor came in like a high powered laser and destroyed Eddie quick & easy.

He was outclassed from start to end. If you can not see that from watching the fight then you know nothing about MMA.

Back