Question about t-shirts from the Gracie store....

Cydewynder20

Green Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any of these shirts? I bought one with the triangle logo on it a while ago (from a different website), and the shirt is really LONG. I got a large, and although it fits right in terms of width, I think it was meant for someone about 6 inches taller.

I really like the red samurai shirt on this page.....but I wouldn't want to buy it if it's going to be really long like the other one I have. I'm having a hard time telling from these pics how long the shirt is, so I was wondering if anyone here has one and can provide some insight?

The Gracie Online Store

I have that shirt, and can't say that I found it to be oddly sized at all.

well, unless you're a rather busty girl, my sizing won't help you out much. :)

I have not bought from "The Gracie Store" but if you go to graciefighter.com they have a store and sell a bunch of Gracie Gear. The shirts fit great and hold up really well. They are classics for sure. So many people have the Gracie Triangle as a tattoo..so you know that is a good design:icon_lol:

I have not bought from "The Gracie Store" but if you go to graciefighter.com they have a store and sell a bunch of Gracie Gear. The shirts fit great and hold up really well. They are classics for sure. So many people have the Gracie Triangle as a tattoo..so you know that is a good design:icon_lol:

I just checked graciefighter.com and it looks like they don't have the red samurai shirt. Thanks for the info, though!

I just checked graciefighter.com and it looks like they don't have the red samurai shirt. Thanks for the info, though!

No problem man. My bad on that I forgot you were looking for that specific shirt. They pretty much just have different variations of the Gracie Jiu-jitsu designs..which in my opinion you can't go wrong with..it's Gracie for life for me:icon_lol:

Back