question about instructionals

mmafan65

White Belt
Reaction score
what instuctional would you guys recommend, Caesar Gracie instructional for vale tudo and Sport Jiu-Jitsu. or Renzo Gracie\ Mark kukak jiu jitsu instructionals. THanks in advance.

go with seth allisons living room jiu jitsu! tis the best i must say.

I've never seen the Renzo/Kukuk instructionals, but I've read both good and bad about them. I have Cesar Gracie's and like them alot, and I've read predominantly positive feedback from others about them.

I have the Ceasar Gracie set and I love it. I don't own the Renzo/Kukuk set but I was thinking about getting it. I asked around about it and got mixed reviews. For the most part people said it was good but it is outdated as hell. I guess at the time when it came out it was great but there are far better ones out now. My next one will be the Saulo set. I've heard nothing but great reviews about it.

While on the subject of instructionals can any one reccomend any good ones for using the butterfly guard its something id like to learn to use. I didnt really realise how effective it was until i had it used against by a guy i done some training with whos seems to be a master of it!

Cheers mate looks like exactly what im looking for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back