Question about getting UFC tickets in Brazil

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hey guys... Im from Argentina (as my profile says) and I have never been in a UFC event.

We are pretty near to Brasil so next year (after I finish paying my house) I would love to go to Brazil to watch a UFC event live. Of course I will pick a good card (not some UFN 95: Cyborg vs some girl).

Said this, it is pretty easy for me to get tickets hotel and everything but I never bought a UFC ticket and I read that sometimes events are sold out in about minutes. Does that happen all the time or just for huge cards?

Of course if I get my flying tickets early it is a lot cheaper but Im not booking a flight if I dont get the tickets. How time passes between they start selling the tickets and the actual event?

Thanks guys.

Join the UFC v.i.p club, it's worth the fee. You will get a chance to buy your tickets before the general public

They sell in a website called "tikets ... 4 ... fun" (I can't post the real adress here... ;)

You need to know the hour of opening and get pressing f5... and buy as soon as possible... it's the only way.

I'm from Brazil, feel free to PM me when you choose your event if you need some help.

I think this November we will have a nice card in Sao Paulo... this could be good for you to go.

They stuck up Olympians at gun point, that's a little gritty for my taste.

Yea join the VIP club so you'll be able to buy tickets 48 hours before the general public
Tickets usually go on sale around 2 months before the event

I'm from Brazil, feel free to PM me when you choose your event if you need some help.
Appreciate!!

Can argentina really be much safer? lol
What foreigners dont understand is that security is only a issue in the big cities (f.e. Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Rosario). The rest of the country is pretty safe. My parents sleep with the door open for example.

In Brazil is pretty much the same. I´ve been in some places where nothing ever happens. If you go to big cities surrounded by favelas of course there are risks.

Sometimes I think people tend to believe our countries are like huge ghettos. It is like I read a few news from Compton and think all USA is fucked up.

Appreciate!!

What foreigners dont understand is that security is only a issue in the big cities (f.e. Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Rosario). The rest of the country is pretty safe. My parents sleep with the door open for example.

In Brazil is pretty much the same. I´ve been in some places where nothing ever happens. If you go to big cities surrounded by favelas of course there are risks.

Sometimes I think people tend to believe our countries are like huge ghettos. It is like I read a few news from Compton and think all USA is fucked up.

I was like 70% teasing in my comment. but I'm sure it's a beautiful country with plenty of good people.

Hey guys... Im from Argentina (as my profile says) and I have never been in a UFC event.

We are pretty near to Brasil so next year (after I finish paying my house) I would love to go to Brazil to watch a UFC event live. Of course I will pick a good card (not some UFN 95: Cyborg vs some girl).

Said this, it is pretty easy for me to get tickets hotel and everything but I never bought a UFC ticket and I read that sometimes events are sold out in about minutes. Does that happen all the time or just for huge cards?

Of course if I get my flying tickets early it is a lot cheaper but Im not booking a flight if I dont get the tickets. How time passes between they start selling the tickets and the actual event?

Thanks guys.

sos porteno con nombre de Salvador Allende- bacan po!!

suerte

I've known Brazilians in my lifetime. I love Brazilian women. I love the Catholic culture. Fuck the mosquitos, I gotta get there before I die. I'd love too take my sons to a UFC event in Brazil. I'm jealous TS.

Back